A radical new plan for Atlasia - Confederation of Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 02:18:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  A radical new plan for Atlasia - Confederation of Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A radical new plan for Atlasia - Confederation of Atlasia  (Read 3813 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: June 26, 2017, 07:17:02 PM »

x fhtagn
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 08:27:24 PM »

ˇViva la Revolución!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:03:02 PM »

- Atlasia would no longer be a Republic but would rather become a Confederacy of nations.

No.

The last Confederacy in the new world was a slave nation, and I want nothing to do with a slave nation.
Really? I thought you would love slavery considering what you thought of my last signature Smiley

Well, let me explain something to you.

In your last signature, the woman you had in the picture was not dressed entirely inappropriately.

As a matter of fact, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for blatantly exploiting that woman and objectifying her.

I do not care whether a woman, or man for that matter, is black, white, Asian, Hispanic, native, they should be dressed appropriately.

Your current signature is an improvement over your last signature.

And if this is all you have to defend your Confederacy idea, I do not hold out much hope for you achieving your goal of turning the nation into another Confederacy.

The last Confederacy died a painful and costly death in the 1860s, so let it lie.

Honestly the only one in this equation who should be ashamed is the person who is trying to dictate what women are allowed to wear.

You can't call someone out for exploiting and objectifying women and then make a statement like that Tongue
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 08:33:28 PM »

- Atlasia would no longer be a Republic but would rather become a Confederacy of nations.

No.

The last Confederacy in the new world was a slave nation, and I want nothing to do with a slave nation.
Really? I thought you would love slavery considering what you thought of my last signature Smiley

Well, let me explain something to you.

In your last signature, the woman you had in the picture was not dressed entirely inappropriately.

As a matter of fact, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for blatantly exploiting that woman and objectifying her.

I do not care whether a woman, or man for that matter, is black, white, Asian, Hispanic, native, they should be dressed appropriately.

Your current signature is an improvement over your last signature.

And if this is all you have to defend your Confederacy idea, I do not hold out much hope for you achieving your goal of turning the nation into another Confederacy.

The last Confederacy died a painful and costly death in the 1860s, so let it lie.

Honestly the only one in this equation who should be ashamed is the person who is trying to dictate what women are allowed to wear.

You can't call someone out for exploiting and objectifying women and then make a statement like that Tongue

My friend, women, and men for that matter, are told what to wear all the time.

For example, school teachers do not show up to school in a pair of short shorts, a tank top, and a pair of sneakers.  They have a dress code to follow, in which the failure to adhere to could result in anything from a reprimand to dismissal.

Employees of a prestigious law firm do not show up for work in a sweat shirt, ripped jeans and sandals.  They as well have a dress code to follow, which requires them to wear appropriate business attire.

Construction workers are told to wear steel toed boots, which if they don't wear means they could not work.

The list of what people can and cannot wear goes on and on.

And this scenario is none of the examples you have given. Tiffany "New York" Pollard is a tv personality. Dressing like she is working your normal day job isn't a requirement for her, and I'm sure she loves what she wears and feels empowered by it.

I get that you're trying to shame dfw into "respecting women", but at least learn how to do it yourself before you try to preach to anyone.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies