IN THE NAME OF ACTIVITY: An Open Letter to the North (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:51:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IN THE NAME OF ACTIVITY: An Open Letter to the North (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IN THE NAME OF ACTIVITY: An Open Letter to the North  (Read 637 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 17, 2016, 06:09:08 PM »

Ha ha. No. First of all, Labor has run inactive candidates in past elections - and I have campaigned against those candidates. This past April, for instance, I was prominent in supporting a conservative independent for Governor of the Northeast after my party unwittingly nominated an incompetent nutjob who was unfit for office. Rest assured that if any of the Labor candidates were running so incompetent a campaign, I would be calling them out too.
I am not what I consider a conservative by any stretch of the imagination. I will additionally point out that your party didn't unwittingly nominate anyone. SWE was your nominee who was not officially rejected or ejected by your party. Furthermore, your party chair informed me he could not campaign for me because he didn't want a split with his party. Sure, Labor overwhelmingly voted for me, but SWE's campaign was not explicitly repudiated and seriously worried me the entire time because not a single Laborite posted in his thread to denounce him.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 05:20:17 PM »

I still am somewhat confused by you calling me a conservative. I hope I haven't offended you here. My intent was only to clarify some of your statements, and I appreciate you doing so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies