TRUMP slays Clinton's record in new ad, vows to defends women's lib (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:02:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TRUMP slays Clinton's record in new ad, vows to defends women's lib (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TRUMP slays Clinton's record in new ad, vows to defends women's lib  (Read 2263 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: January 07, 2016, 01:34:55 PM »

Wow, truly inspiring. I can't believe we are gearing up for the general already!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPvZ-1GhbP/?taken-by=realdonaldtrump

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 02:59:29 PM »

I'm just glad that whoever wins the general, be it Clinton or Trump, they'll have run on an explicitly pro-feminist platform! What progress! Remember, just four years ago, Mitt Romney officially declared war on women. And now we have proud feminist Donald Trump! Wow!

Lief,
You are fooling no one.
Your "playing-dumb" wording in your comment does not make Trump pro-feminist.
Trump is worse than Romney regarding his record for women's rights.

Actually if anything, Trump is anti-women.
Trump has done nothing but insulted, belittled, sexualized and stereotyped women. He has insulted notable women like Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Bette Midler, Fox News' Megyn Kelly during the debate and now Hillary. He has used words like ‘fat pigs’, ‘dogs’, ‘slobs’, and ‘disgusting animals,” to describe women in the past.

Trump obviously has a problem viewing women as "leaders" in business or government.
This is proven by his degrading words about Hillary using the bathroom during a debate (of all things!), his use of words "got schlonged" towards Hillary, and his comment towards Fiorina during the debate "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president." The list goes on, and on, and on ...

"Trump is Disgusting," is appropriate now, as it also was when it was spelled out via skywriting during the New Year's Rose Parade.

Did you even see the "The Making of Trump" because it's clear he viewed his first wife as his business equal. Also, he uses the same terminology towards men. And he hosts a beauty pageant! He loves women!

And Sarah Jessica Parker...my goodness...have you seen that face? Almost as bad as Rosie and Megyn Kelly
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 07:29:18 PM »

We are all boycotting Fox News for their anti Trump agenda yet you keep saying that.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 12:49:49 PM »

Four things, just to set the record straight:

1) "Look at that face" was all about her persona and not about her physical appearance. He repeated that with Hillary ("Can you imagine having that as President?")
2) TRUMP loves women. He has a great relationship with women. And the women love TRUMP. He cares about the women's health issues and their equality rights, particularly workplace equality, unlike Clinton, as evidenced by the ad in the OP.
3) TRUMP would never attack anybody based on his ethnicity or color of his skin. When have you heard TRUMP doing that? And, by the way, he loves the blacks. He has a great relationship with the blacks. And the black love TRUMP too.
4) I don't watch FOX News. For the record, my primary source of news is CNN. I am immune to propaganda and brainwashing techniques, so to say.

If you just replace "He" and "TRUMP" with "I", then I could easily see myself mistaking your post for an actual Trump quote (minus the grammatical errors of course)

You don't even need to replace the Trump's Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies