What % of the Asian American vote will Hillary receive? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:55:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What % of the Asian American vote will Hillary receive? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Below 65%

65-69%

70-74%

75-79%

80% or above

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: What % of the Asian American vote will Hillary receive?  (Read 1744 times)
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« on: May 08, 2016, 11:56:45 AM »

Probably like 75%.  We've been trending Democrat for the past 20 years and will probably continue to do so as Republican olds die out and are replaced by Democrat youngs.  

Trump won't experience much of a drop off with Asian Republicans as he might with, like, Hispanic Republicans, though.  Asian Republicans LOVE Trump.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 09:15:47 AM »

I could see some non-Muslim Asians maybe swing towards him though. The kind of Indians who liked Modi for example. That pro-rape presidential candidate who was doing well in the Phillippines also seemed pretty Trumpist.

Yes, like I said, Asian Republicans LOVE Trump.  Appeals to law and order go a long way.  And as much as Trump has gone after Asian countries (like China and Japan), he hasn't explicitly gone after Asian Americans yet.  And most Asians have little love for Blacks or Latinos. 

Now I don't expect this to translate into actual gains, but I don't think Trump will perform that much worse than Romney here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies