The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:07:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who should become Chairman of the DNC?
Keith Ellison
Tom Perez
Pete Buttigieg
Ray Buckley
Jaime Harrison
Sally Boynton Brown
Jehmu Greene
Sam Ronan
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair  (Read 109447 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 13, 2016, 01:50:54 PM »

An anti-semite leading the Democrat Party.  Just what they need to move to the center, obviously.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 02:13:58 PM »

Emmanuel would never fly, too pragmatic, willing to get things done instead of chasing pie in the sky.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 09:08:26 PM »

#Estoyconél
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 08:26:12 PM »

I for once welcome the fact that people like MasterJedi are fleeing the GOP and becoming Democrats. It makes the Republican Party much less awful, and there's still enough sane Republicans left. Smiley

Yeah, we're not becoming Democrats. We're working behind the scenes for the collapse of Trump/tea partiers. It'll happen by itself with your overreach but we'd not leave a burnt out husk of a party in its wake.

Oh, I'm not a fan of Trump, but going back to the Bush years (which is what people like you and probably even Trump want to do) would be even more awful.

Are you crazy?  Whatever happens over the next 4 years is going to be much, much worse than whatever Bush did.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 08:30:03 PM »

The Democrats just need to get back to being a working class party for all Americans.  Fight for the little guy in Laredo Texas and Youngstown Ohio.  Somewhere over the last 8 years the Democrats decided that it was preferable to divide Americans up into racial groups and wait for one of them to die off.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 10:34:42 PM »

So Perez apparently after the NH primary, emailed Podesta telling him that while Bernie has the youth vote, they should change the narrative by claiming that Bernie only appeals to young white voters, which would hurt him in South Carolina.  So he pretty much came up with the idea of the idiotic Bernie bro stereotype.  The email was in the wikileaks emails.
For more information see:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riarqgogc3U

He can go f*** himself.

Ah, what a surprise! The guy running against our candidate is the source of all trouble ever!

And about Buttigieg, I have a feeling that he'll either become the next Jason Kander or a strong contender for the Presidency.

You know what?  Go eff yourself.  If you don't understand how hurtful the accusations towards Bernie supporters being sexist and racist were during the primary, you either have no clue, or you're just trolling. 
I have worked for years for minority rights and women's rights, and all of a sudden because I didn't support the candidate the millionaires who run the party had already decided would be the nominee, I and many others were accused of being sexist and racist.  And this was by people who I thought were on my side!
Can you understand what a betrayal that was?  You obviously can't, so shut up.

There was a strong undercurrent of sexism in the Bernie campaign coming from many, many dark corners.  That doesn't mean you personally are that way..  It just wasn't his turn.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 03:08:19 PM »

I really like the direction of the Democratic Party.  Gives me hope!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »

Good.  The loud minority has not been allowed to hijack the process.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 03:27:03 PM »

He lost, fair and square.  Cry me a river.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 03:27:56 PM »

Keith Ellison is baby.  Sore loser.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »

He lost, fair and square.  Cry me a river.

There is nothing fair and square about this smoke-filled room of party hacks. They represent nothing but themselves. And they're soon going to learn it the hard way when real Democrats start turning out to vote.

The "real" democrats already turned out to vote last year, and they rejected Bernie's far left ideology big time.  I guess only the white liberals are real Democrats!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »

He lost, fair and square.  Cry me a river.

There is nothing fair and square about this smoke-filled room of party hacks. They represent nothing but themselves. And they're soon going to learn it the hard way when real Democrats start turning out to vote.

The "real" democrats already turned out to vote last year, and they rejected Bernie's far left ideology big time.  I guess only the white liberals are real Democrats!

But didn't Bernie Sanders in the Democratic Primaries win West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and same States Donald Trump won ?

I am super close to changing my Political Orientation.......

They were voting against Hillary, not for Bernie.  The real fervor all along has been with the far-far Left.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies