Cops, city officials resign en masse after black mayor is elected
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:15:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cops, city officials resign en masse after black mayor is elected
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Cops, city officials resign en masse after black mayor is elected  (Read 3816 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 10:14:47 PM »

Actually, in my experience, Southeast Missouri is full of honest, good people. Sure, many of them are prejudiced, but they've been hit very hard by globalization, and their situation is only growing more dire as employers flee that part of the state due to competition from cheap imports of aluminum and lead.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 11:20:17 PM »

Actually, in my experience, Southeast Missouri is full of honest, good people. Sure, many of them are prejudiced, but they've been hit very hard by globalization, and their situation is only growing more dire as employers flee that part of the state due to competition from cheap imports of aluminum and lead.

I hope one day Cape Girardeau can grow a bit. It's really a nice place to live and work.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 11:56:37 PM »

Everyone is prejudiced. Please don't act like they're even notably moreso.
Well, they're notably more racist, homophobic, and antisemitic, if their participation in hate organizations are any indication.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies