Live from Detroit (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:43:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Live from Detroit (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Live from Detroit  (Read 1929 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: October 12, 2007, 03:31:09 PM »

Will you pressure the Harper government to give Ontario independence or atleast recognize Ontario as a distinct society within a Canadian nation?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 03:38:59 PM »

Will you pressure the Harper government to give Ontario independence or atleast recognize Ontario as a distinct society within a Canadian nation?
Not before New Brunswick.

No.

Will you encourage Danny Williams to go to Ottawa and hug Stephen Harper and make peace and do high-fives?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 04:12:53 PM »

No.

Will you encourage Danny Williams to go to Ottawa and hug Stephen Harper and make peace and do high-fives?

This is a Canadian issue that the Canadians must address amongst themselves.  My personal opinion is that Harper is going to cause more problems for himelf if he continues his "wars" with the provinces.

Yes, but you know, our Official Opposition leader is too... umm stupid to address it, so we look to our southern brothers for guidance.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 04:46:56 PM »

No.

This is a Canadian issue that the Canadians must address amongst themselves.  My personal opinion is that Harper is going to cause more problems for himelf if he continues his "wars" with the provinces.

Yes, but you know, our Official Opposition leader is too... umm stupid to address it, so we look to our southern brothers for guidance.

Getting involved in name-calling conflicts and other small conflicts where basic human aren't violated will only cause trouble for Atlasia.

I hate to run, but I am flying back out to Portland to campaign.  I'll be back in the Mideast shortly.

How is Stephane Dion in any way related to Atlasia?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »

No.

Getting involved in name-calling conflicts and other small conflicts where basic human aren't violated will only cause trouble for Atlasia.

I hate to run, but I am flying back out to Portland to campaign.  I'll be back in the Mideast shortly.

How is Stephane Dion in any way related to Atlasia?
Who did you think Gporter was all this time?

Now I get it!
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »

Question asked by Emirates News to all candidates:

Why should a centrist and moderate news firm like us endorse your candidacy? In what ways would you appeal to our politics and major themes (secularism, law/justice etc, environmental issues, democratic reform etc.)? If you need more info, look at my PM scores.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies