Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:33:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hilary Rosen's Ann Romney Comment  (Read 11908 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 13, 2012, 11:36:29 PM »
« edited: April 13, 2012, 11:52:17 PM by PhilthyPhezzy »

I think it's more of the same old American sensationalism. Turning an absolute non-issue into the issue of the week. I find the entire thing to be excruciatingly contrived and pointless.

EDIT: To go deeper...since this is apparently going to be a serious discussion; I should clarify that what I find the most offensively idiot about this whole garbage issue is that the entire point of the comment has been glossed over in favor of sensationalist politicking. She hasn't worked! There are so many women who are being swept under the rug by Obama and just this issue in general that are fighting ALONE to go to their jobs all day and come home to raise their kids day in and day out. I can't even do that for myself let alone little people that depend on me. The whole basis of this issue is so beyond ignorant that it just baffles me. I honestly cannot believe that people are trying to turn this into an issue about raising children. BULL, this is about women who run their own shet AND have to raise kids all on their own. Something Ann Romney definitely NEVER did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies