Hillary Clinton email megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:38:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton email megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton email megathread  (Read 16013 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: August 12, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »

Not only that, but I believe Obama should resign his office and allow Republicans to select a President of their choice. Elections will only be held once the voters are re-educated to vote the proper way and if they refuse to, they will be sent to prison.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 11:20:06 AM »

Considering that Republicans have been extremely prone to crying wolf over anything that Democrats do during this administration, it isn't hard to understand why many people don't think there is anything to this story.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 03:35:30 PM »

During his term, Colin Powell used an outside email address as well, so it clearly wasn't illegal for the Secretary of State to use one.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 03:39:51 PM »

There's some serious denial going on here about just how big a deal this is. There's a decent chance that the Democratic frontrunner could end up under federal indictment during this election season. Even Ted Cruz could win under those circumstances.

We have people here posting that this story is nothing, or nothing but partisan slander, or whatever. You'd better wake up. This is going to be huge.

It's amazing how partisan loyalty can make people defend the worst things, you know.

This is the thought that I had when those WMDs didn't show up after the invasion of Iraq. There are still people out there who insist the the weapons were moved to Syria at the last minute.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 03:48:42 PM »

If a Republican was in a same position, I'd be skeptical to declare them ready to be sent to prison based on the information. There were plenty of things that liberals and progressives thought would be pay dirt against Bush, but in the end turned out to be nothing.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 08:05:26 PM »

No one seems to want to answer this question, but why are Republicans so anxious to get Hillary out of the race? If she really is going to be indicted, then wouldn't they want to run against an indicted candidate? My guess is that they don't want to run against Hillary, period and would rather have her out of the race.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 08:06:54 PM »

Hillary is in deep, deep trouble. Thus the Biden meeting with Warren. It's rather unbelievable, but I put the odds at close to 50-50 now that Hillary will drop out. That is because the odds must be approaching that, that at some point she will be indicted, and that her lawyers are going to begin telling her that.

Hillary's supporters must be sweating bullets after Torie's prediction. He is after all well known for his objective and felicitous analysis.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=179457.0

How many times have you linked that post? Tongue

None?

Do you think Hillary is in any legal trouble px? Instead of putting folks down, why don't you enter into the brave new world, of actually offering something up that is new and interesting out of your mind? Just a suggestion.

I don't know. But here is an interesting perspective.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/08/21/classification-follies/?module=BlogPost-Title&version=Blog%20Main&contentCollection=Opinion&action=Click&pgtype=Blogs&region=Body

Congrats on using the word "felicitous." Grand word, isn't it?

Yes it is.

Reminds me of Dick Morris and his brilliant forecasting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies