Coraxion for Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 04:34:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Coraxion for Senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Coraxion for Senate  (Read 687 times)
Coraxion
Ethiopia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 11, 2017, 11:21:33 PM »
« edited: September 12, 2017, 01:15:10 PM by Coraxion »

These are trying times for Atlasia. The polls say that Fhtagn will win a full term. This isn't surprising, as the Federalists have imported voters that don't participate in Atlasia at all... except voting Federalist.

With that in mind, do you, the voters of Fremont, want a check on the Federalist White House, or Kamala, a dishonest maverick who would sacrifice the wellbeing of Fremont for the sake of "productivity" and "bipartisanship"?

On the Issues
Immigration: Immigrants contribute much to our fine country. I support spending money that would be used on excessive border control on things that actually matter, such as education, welfare, and healthcare. Citizenship should be easier to acquire.

Taxes: Trickle-down economics is delusional. I support a progressive tax system in which the tax rate increases with the more income a citizen has. Likewise with corporations and profits.

Healthcare: I support a single-payer "Medicare for All" system in which healthcare would be provided by the government, paid through taxes (see the 'Taxes' section above), not premiums that are subject to the whims of insurance companies.

Women's rights: I am strongly pro-choice. A woman has the right to make decisions about her body during all 9 months of pregnancy, for any or no reason. The wage gap must be eliminated through strict regulations on businesses.
WIP
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 11:48:36 PM »

These are trying times for Atlasia. The polls say that Fhtagn will win a full term. This isn't surprising, as the Federalists have imported voters that don't participate in Atlasia at all... except voting Federalist.

I will stand by my party's record of elevating newbies to positions of power anytime, anywhere.

Our party has long been dedicated to creating an environment for Atlasia that is welcoming to players, both new and old, and encourages their participation in the game. When newbies have shown interest, are active and engaged, we have done our best to assist them to achieve their full potential.

And since you are new I would point out that Labor has a long history of registering people who don't participate on Atlas, much less atlasia, to pad their numbers for elections. This occurred as recently as a year ago.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:23:17 AM »

I would vote for Michele Bachmann over you.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 01:03:39 PM »

Where do you stand on Israeli children?
That is not an issue of any concern to the voters of Fremont.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 01:24:21 PM »

Where do you stand on Israeli children?

On their throats.

Anyway, endorsed. Fiction is boring without an antagonist.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 07:13:14 PM »

Despite the election not having been held yet, it's clear I must concede. Many high-profile candidates have entered - I may have had a small chance against one of them, but definitely not against several of them.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies