Trump expected to sign EO targeting refugees on Wednesday (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:42:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump expected to sign EO targeting refugees on Wednesday (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump expected to sign EO targeting refugees on Wednesday  (Read 7758 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: January 26, 2017, 03:58:02 AM »
« edited: January 26, 2017, 04:08:11 AM by Meclazine »

Australia have already done it:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/muslim-migration-to-australia-the-big-slowdown/news-story/6be73d718d50476f940e30281d885b99

"Immigration officials tell The Australian that the low number of Muslim immigrants from the Middle East arriving in recent years has nothing to do with their religion, since applicants are not asked to state their faith when they apply to settle.

Instead, they say, it’s an unintended consequence of a migration policy that is almost entirely focused on attracting skilled and family reunion migrants from countries such as India (now Australia’s No 1 source of permanent migrants, with 34,874 arrivals last year) and China (27,874)."

Australia are over it. We have received the ultimate insult from muslim immigration. Islamic Terrorism. In other words, random murder of innocent people by over-radicalised young men.

As such, we have a female Donald Trump named Pauline Hanson who has come out and asked to stop muslim immigration altogether.

http://www.onenation.com.au/policies/islam

Pauline has written out her policies in full, and dare I say, they may mirror Donald Trump's.

From not having any candidates 4 years ago, she will probably win 15-20% of the votes in the upcoming Western Australian state election.

The reaction can be attributed to the European terrorist attacks from Syrians and North Africans following the failed Syrian immigration experiment.

Donald Trump is simply not taking any chances and neither are we.

I think people are mistaken if they think that the USA is alone is in it's reduction of Islamic immigration. You can simply change the criteria to be "country based" and that avoids the anti-muslim tag.

It's anti-muslim, no question, but within the bounds of our policies.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 08:06:01 AM »

Well said.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 07:20:40 AM »
« Edited: January 28, 2017, 06:11:11 PM by Meclazine »

Will sign, has signed.

4 month suspension of all refugees to America from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 06:37:40 PM »

There is a key test of people's convictions for this issue.

For those who feel strongly about refugees in these countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

Go live there for 6 months and work with the refugees and help them out.

For those US (and Australian) citizens who risk their lives by going to places like Afghanistan to help protect women's rights and look after disadvantaged people, that is the 1% of the population we need to stand up. Go do it.

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa/kidnapped-aussie-ken-elliott-likely-moved-out-of-burkina-faso/news-story/5733b76424adb60935fe0d9f7782c3ee

These are not friendly countries to Westerners.

They routinely kidnap, rape and murder foreigners. In Saudi Arabia and other muslim countries, once you are raped, you are then thrown in jail for adultery.

Having worked in some of these countries, I applaud anyone who is willing to go there and assist people to provide a better quality of life.

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 07:10:12 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2017, 07:12:16 PM by Meclazine »

....Including 50,000 or so Syrian refugees.

I think what Trump is saying is that he doesn't want these 50,000 refugees in the USA.

The only genuine solution to this problem is to fix Syria on the ground so the refugees can return safely to their own country.

For that, Trump could issue "temporary protection" until it is safe to return. That way, he avoids having long standing welfare issues.

Our experience in Australia with refugees from that list of countries is that 93% become welfare dependent on a permanent basis after about 5 years of re-settlement.

As such, we now have off-shore processing and they are returned to their home country.

Once we took the free welfare cheques off the table and introduced offshore processing, we have had no illegal immigrants to this country arriving by boat. Zero, nada, zilch.

I am opposed to economic migration for the purposes of draining the coffers or wealthier countries, which in all honestly, these people actually despise.

These people genuinely hate the USA, so why would you let them in?

Who once famously said "I don't mind takin' charity. From those that I despise."

I have met these people. I am a refugee volunteer in Perth when we get large influxes from Kosovo, East Timor, Afghanistan etc.

East Timorese were pretty cool, and I would re-settle their similing happy faces in a heart beat.

But the middle eastern Islamic refugees were fussy, rude, arrogant to women and just did not get the Australian way of life when I showed them around.

Why do I have to take these people in my country? There are 14 Islamic nations between Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan and Australia. Surely a genuine refugee seeking asylum would resettle in a nation friendly to their religious beliefs. But they risk their lives for the dollar. When we took the dollar away, they disappeared and went to Sweden instead.

Economic refugees from these countries bring their hatred and pre-existing 300BC thoughts with them and do not assimilate at all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/09/20/half-of-australia-wants-to-ban-muslim-migration-heres-why-that/

It is a red hot subject, but someone has to draw the line somewhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies