Don Jr. "miserable," wants Trump presidency to end (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:34:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Don Jr. "miserable," wants Trump presidency to end (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Don Jr. "miserable," wants Trump presidency to end  (Read 1327 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: July 20, 2017, 11:00:51 AM »

I've been clear that it is in the best interest for Trumpism's long term goals for Trump to not run again. They'll kill him if he gets a second term anyway. Just not worth it IMO.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »

I've been clear that it is in the best interest for Trumpism's long term goals for Trump to not run again. They'll kill him if he gets a second term anyway. Just not worth it IMO.

He's the wrong vessel for your movement.  He always has been.  He is the most polarizing figure in American political history.
You don't get it. He was the only vessel for our movement. He's opened the floodgates for a beautiful future and a pretty good present.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 10:44:33 AM »

He's the wrong vessel for your movement.  He always has been.  He is the most polarizing figure in American political history.
That would've been Lincoln.

I thought that was a title reserved for Crooked H?
Half the country actually left because of Lincol. Half the country bitched and moaned because of the witch. Big difference.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies