Opinion of this ruling (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:33:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Opinion of this ruling (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
FR

HR

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Opinion of this ruling  (Read 4321 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: February 22, 2015, 07:47:40 PM »

"Oh, so criticizing Israel makes me anti-semitic?!" seems to be the go-to defense immediately after someone goes on hate tangents about teh Jooz.

So you're denying that Zionists love using actual anti-Semitism (like the subject of this ruling) to smear all criticism of Israel?

Anti-Zionists have been using "I'm not anti-semitic, I'm anti-Israel!!!" as a shield for blood libels for decades.

Which is the result of Zionist efforts to use Israel as a representation of all Jews worldwide, something which harms Jews critical of Israel (I myself have Sephardic ancestry) and ignores Israel "supporters" who are nonetheless anti-Semitic (American evangelical conservatives). Israel must be treated as a country.

Wow, China, you've deserted Kim because he's weak?  You are obviously not a true comrade because a true comrade would NEVER give up on their comrades no matter what.  I think it's time to unite Korea as nobody seems to care anymore.  I'll go back to Super Smash Brothers.  You guys continue to insist you are comrades, but you are pathetic comrades, at best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies