Is Jill Stein qualified to be president of the United States of America? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:43:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Jill Stein qualified to be president of the United States of America? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Jill Stein qualified to be president of the United States of America?
Yeah

Nah

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 148

Author Topic: Is Jill Stein qualified to be president of the United States of America?  (Read 5670 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: June 22, 2016, 01:12:08 AM »

If you want to vote for the man/woman off the street to go into Washington with no experience and shake things up Mr-Smith-Goes-To-Washington style, fine.  I get it.  Go vote for Ben Carson or Donald Trump or whoever.  At least there's an argument you can make that they have some life experience or original ideas or well-thought-out strategies and policies, or personality characteristics, that would make them well-suited to fix Washington or change the way we do things.  But I could probably go to my local bar and find someone more qualified to be president than Jill Stein.  She's not just a below-average presidential candidate or below-average politician, she's a below-average human being.  She's done nothing exceptional in her life at all.  She was a doctor for a few decades and then became an activist and perennial candidate.  She's no more interesting as a candidate than Roque de la Fuente or Jeff Boss or Randall Terry or any of the other minor or perennial candidates who led normal lives prior to their unsuccessful involvements in politics.  And yet, she has 7% in the latest CNN poll, and the big story on her by Politico has been on top of everyone's news feeds all day.

This election is already the worst because of Sanders and Trump, but if Jill Stein becomes a credible threat to make Donald Trump president on the backs of Democrats acting like little babies, I might have to just disconnect, it's too frustrating.  What happened to our society?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 10:28:07 PM »

Not at all, but I was surprised that she graduated Magna Cum Laude at HARVARD. I for sure would've guessed non-Ivy.

Many of the terrible and stupid politicians of today are the brilliant students of yesterday.  Alan Grayson was also magna cum laude from Harvard.  Bobby Jindal was a Rhodes scholar.  DWPERRY went to Hewitt-Trussville High School.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies