As we all know, Willard "Mitt" Romney ran for president in 2008 and then again in 2012, in a depraved and power-hungry attempt to satisfy the "White Horse Prophecy."1
The Morman Cult has long sought the United States Presidency, so that they could finally usher in autocratic, theocratic Morman rule over the entire continent.
However, with the support of real Christians and the good grace of God Himself, President Obama was able to valiantly defeat the Morman Cult's attempt to seize power in 2012. Willard Romney came very close to bringing Morman rule to the White House, but thanks to the many thousands of brave Obama voters in the Ohio Firewall, he was eventually beaten back.
After 2012, I think a lot of us thought that the forces of Mormanery had finally been vanquished, and many of us hoped that they forget their dreams of fulfilling the White Horse Prophecy. Willard Romney, as we all know, had been raised from his birth to be the Morman Cult's standard-bearer; the entire church leadership had spent decades preparing him for this role. If they could not finally achieve victory in 2012, when could they?
Enter Marco Rubio. The evidence is steadily building that Rubio is a sleeper agent, who has hidden his devotion to the Morman Cult, so that he can more easily ascend to the presidency and finally fulfill the prophecy. Was Marco Rubio always the Morman Cult's Plan B? The evidence is compelling:
1) From the age of 8 until 11, Marco Rubio, while living in Las Vegas, was indoctrinated into the Morman Cult. He now claims to have left the church, but presents no evidence. Could Morman elders have recognized a fresh-faced, pliable young dullard in young Marco Rubio, whose familial background, good looks, and startling lack of intelligence would make him the perfect vessel through which the Cult could seize power?
2) Marco Rubio continues to evidence a theology heavily influenced by the Mormanic rites. For instance, recently, he waxed poetic about God on his throne, a common Mormanic trope.2
3) Rubio was vetted by Mitt Romney in 2012, but was mysteriously not selected as his Vice Presidential candidate. Why? Could it be that the Morman elders did not want to risk tarnished their Plan B's legacy, and ordered Romney to pick someone else?
4) The Republican establishment increasingly seems to be rallying around Rubio. And we all know how heavily the Republican establishment has been infiltrated by Mormanic influence.3
Could the Republican establishment civil war between Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio really be a power play by Morman elements to push out the Bush loyalists and seize full control over the party apparatus?
5) Finally, Rubio is quietly emphasizing his Morman heritage to win over the sizeable Morman demographic in Nevada.4
Interesting that to the rest of us he pretends to be a real Christian, but he secretly admits that he never renounced the Mormanic rites when he is trying to win their votes.
Make no mistake friends; the evidence is overwhelming. We cannot let our guards down. We all worked valiantly in 2012 to win President Obama's re-election and prevent Willard Romney from fulling the Prophecy. We cannot let Marco Rubio secretly slink his way into the White House and fullfill it in 2016. 1http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2226.cfm; http://www.salon.com/2012/01/29/mitt_and_the_white_horse_prophecy/2https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/669008117544415232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw3http://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/1877438-155/top-mormon-leaders-mostly-republican-two4http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/marco-rubio-mormon-play-2016-213240