I'll do this without looking up a single thing on Google.
1. What is Victoria's nickname?
2. What is Victoria's largest industry?
3. Name at least three neighborhoods in Greater Victoria.
4. Who is the MP for the federal riding known as Victoria, and what political party is he a member of?
5. Who is the mayor of Victoria?
have no f'ing idea
6. What is the largest ethnic group in Victoria?
7. What was Victoria's original name when it was first founded?
wish i knew
8. Name at least two radio stations in Victoria (and for bonus points, name the frequencies on which they can be found).
9. What military installation is in Greater Victoria, and in which section of Greater Victoria is it located?
I have an American education!
10. What is unique to Victoria that is a quality of no other Canadian city?
It borders the Pacific ocean
That should do it. I'm not sure of the difficulty level.
I am ashamed of my ignorance.