1: Walker (to kill his POTUS chances or at least damage them, because if I think if he survives he is extremely viable in 2016, plus he has ruined WI)
2: Deal (personal bias, I like his opponent and he's a corrupt fool)
3: Brownback (far right wing, and he's a so-con)
4: Snyder (Michigan is worse with him than without him)
5: LePage (He's foolish but the house/senate block most of what he does and he's good for PR fodder)
6: Parnell (not that great but not as awful and polarizing as the others, and Walker is almost a Republican anyway)
7: Scott (Charlie Crist may well be worse than this guy..)
Some evidence might be nice.
1) Wisconsin is the only
state with statistically signifigant job losses since he promised to create 250,000 jobs.
2) mandatory ultrasound bill.
3) eliminated collective bargaining rights for all of Wisconsinís public employees.
4) He forced 92,000 people off their health insurance.
5) unconstitutional voter ID law.
6) 2015-17 budget shortfall will balloon to $1.8 billion.
I could do this all day and not even mention his being one of the most corrupt current governors.