1. Calls illegal immigration an "act of love"
I don't know... probably the same thing his brother was thinking that won him the White House. Check out the percentage of the Hispanic vote McCain and Romney picked up compared to W Bush.
2. Supports common core
Maybe he actually has self respect and doesn't want to be a flip flopper. Also the Republican big business establishment is appalled with the product coming out of schools. Remember common core was designed by governors in conjuction with the private sector. It wasn't something cooked up in Washington. Bush is just trying to be consistent. Bush and his kind asked for common core. They designed it. They championed it. It's actually the Republicans who are running away from it now who should be asked what they are thinking.
3. Says he is willing to lose the primary to win the general (this never made sense)
You think Etch-a-Sketch is a better strategy? How did that work out?
Big business wants a lot of things that are bad for the country
What business wants:
1. Tax cuts - Look at the 1920s and 1980s, tax cuts stimulate economic growth!
2. Less regulations - Reagan and Clinton deregulated, the economy grew
3. Free trade - proven to create high paying jobs
4. Bi-partisian immigration reform - good for the economy
5. Repeal Obamacare
Yeah real "bad" for the country.
Yeah! Look at the 1920's!......Well not the last 3 months.