The Midwestern Althing Reform AmendmentThis Amendment will amend Section II, Part B, of the 4th Midwest Constitution
Section 1 Composition of the Althing1. The Althing shall consist of 3 Members
Section 2 Establishment of Districts1. Each member shall be elected by single member districts.
2. Districts shall be divided equally by population.
3. No State shall be in more than one District.
Section 3 Reapportionment of Seats1. The districts shall be reapportioned one (1) month prior to the election of the Althing.
2. No resident shall be allowed to move during the one (1) month prior to the election.
3. People who move or register in the Midwest during the one (1) month prior to the election shall not be counted in the reapportioning of districts.
4. The Districts shall be reapportioned by the Althing through legislation.
Section 4 Electoral System1. The Electoral system shall be PR-STV.
Section 5 Failure of Candidates for a seat1. If no person runs for a District, then the district shall be open to any candidate from any part of the region.
This is not the final vote, but the vote on the GAworth's amendment.