Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:39:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific  (Read 10919 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »

I don't think anyone in the RPP won't vote for someone simply because they are from the JCP.  In the last special election, you only had 1 person from the 2 parties cross because the two candidates represented such opposite extremes.  But I think if it was a matchup of one of the well-known moderate JCPers against an extreme RPP either liberal or conservative a switch may happen.  Hell I'd consider voting for RealisticIdealist, Meeker, or Bgwah over some in my own party
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 01:55:03 AM »

I endorse you and wish you luck in your campaign. Hopefully you can add some competition to this region.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 10:19:35 AM »

I endorse you and wish you luck in your campaign. Hopefully you can add some competition to this region.

Much appreciated.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 10:27:11 AM »

Wholeheartedly endorsed!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »

Thank you. Hopefully we both manage to finish with successful campaigns.
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »

I have to say, I'm very impressed by your courage. It takes some guts to run as a RPP politician in the Pacific. It looks like this might become the first competive election in this region for a really, really, really, long time. As Marokai said, once upon a time there was competive elections in the Pacific as well (they could choose between left, and EXTREME left) but that was quite a while ago.

One-party dominance isn't beneficial for any region, and it's certainly not attractive for people who wants to participate in an election RP. There's a reason the Dirty South and the Pacific are the regions that gets the least newbies. If you can blow some life into the deadest and most boring region in Atlasia, that'll be a very good thing.

I just hope the voters are not so partisan, they won't even give you a chance.

Good luck Wink

You have my endorsment.     
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:23 PM »

I have to say, I'm very impressed by your courage. It takes some guts to run as a RPP politician in the Pacific. It looks like this might become the first competive election in this region for a really, really, really, long time. As Marokai said, once upon a time there was competive elections in the Pacific as well (they could choose between left, and EXTREME left) but that was quite a while ago.

One-party dominance isn't beneficial for any region, and it's certainly not attractive for people who wants to participate in an election RP. There's a reason the Dirty South and the Pacific are the regions that gets the least newbies. If you can blow some life into the deadest and most boring region in Atlasia, that'll be a very good thing.

I just hope the voters are not so partisan, they won't even give you a chance.

Good luck Wink

You have my endorsment.     

Thank you, your support is very much appreciated and I respect the DA for helping to support multipartisanship among regions.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 11:55:49 PM »

I can proudly say that I have been anti-endorsed by everyone's favorite poster, Jewish Conservative. I'm not sure if that means that he "leans JCP" for this race.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »

Campaigning against the JCP is not a winning strategy, since most Pacific inhabitants are JCP members. It would be better to say why you would be the best Lt. Gov.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 02:42:31 AM »

Campaigning against the JCP is not a winning strategy, since most Pacific inhabitants are JCP members. It would be better to say why you would be the best Lt. Gov.

I wasn't trying to campaign against the JCP, just the incumbent that hasn't performed his duties proper. I'll redo it to clarify.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2009, 11:22:11 AM »

Endorsed.  Seems to be very capable.  Just make sure you don't turn into another RPP drone and you'll be good.  Take Vepres as your model.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 06:21:41 PM »

Endorsed.  Seems to be very capable.  Just make sure you don't turn into another RPP drone and you'll be good.  Take Vepres as your model.

Glad to have your support, Happy Warrior.

Updated my first post, as well.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »

One of the most critical issues on the table is trust. Can you trust your Lieutenant Governor to do his/her job adequately? Better yet, can you trust your Lieutenant Governor to do his/her job superbly?

There are some in this race that have shown us they are unreliable, shown us they cannot be trusted. It's time for a true change. Vote Hamilton for Pacific Lt. Governor in August 2009. Vote for a job well done.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 01:17:24 AM »

Incumbent Alcon recently notified me that he is not running for re-election. Something to do with an ax murderer. Possible Jim Bunning moment?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2009, 01:21:11 AM »

I was promised an extensive post addressing the former Lt. Governor/ax-murderer.

ANTI-ENDORSED!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 01:24:52 AM »

I was promised an extensive post addressing the former Lt. Governor/ax-murderer.

ANTI-ENDORSED!

Alcon, you are the current Lt. Governor. Except you didn't know that until I told you. And this is consistent behavior.

I apologize, I forgot that I was Lt. Governor.  Again.

You may have to remind me in the morning, too, I am not wholly sober

I urge members of all parties in the Pacific to vote for a Lt. Governor that will fulfill the duties of the job and bring reform to the region. Alexander Hamilton is the only candidate in this race that represents the change we need in the Pacific.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 03:28:04 AM »

I urge members of all parties in the Pacific to vote for a Lt. Governor that will fulfill the duties of the job and bring reform to the region.

Okay, well, not to be a stickler or anything, but... firstly, which duties of the office did Alcon not fulfill?  Secondly, how do you propose, as potential Lieutenant Governor, to bring reform to the region, and what type of reform, exactly?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2009, 07:12:21 AM »

Lt. Governor is a useless job anyways.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »
« Edited: August 04, 2009, 09:38:30 AM by Alexander Hamilton »

I urge members of all parties in the Pacific to vote for a Lt. Governor that will fulfill the duties of the job and bring reform to the region.

Okay, well, not to be a stickler or anything, but... firstly, which duties of the office did Alcon not fulfill?  Secondly, how do you propose, as potential Lieutenant Governor, to bring reform to the region, and what type of reform, exactly?

Alcon has been AWOL his entire term; that is unacceptable. As for reform, I am going to use the position to send a message of a new attitude towards politics in the Pacific and create a more accepting atmosphere for new citizens, as well as work closely with the legislature and Governor to make sure that positive results are seen in areas such as education and transportation.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:26 AM »

What are the duties of the Pacific Lt. Governor, Mr. Hamilton?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 09:50:08 AM »

To supervise and manage elections, initiatives, and referenda, and to take over the duties of the duties of Governor should the Governor become incapable of doing so.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »

To supervise and manage elections, initiatives, and referenda, and to take over the duties of the duties of Governor should the Governor become incapable of doing so.

Trust me, I've done that 'job'. You do nothing, zilch.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2009, 10:05:31 AM »

One of my goals is have the Lt. Gov. be a more visible position. I take the job seriously.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2009, 10:08:23 AM »

One of my goals is have the Lt. Gov. be a more visible position. I take the job seriously.

The best solution to the office is to abolish it.

I took the job seriously, but what do you want to do in a chair-warming do nothing job? Run for Governor if you really want a real office.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2009, 10:13:16 AM »

The best solution to the office is to abolish it.

I took the job seriously, but what do you want to do in a chair-warming do nothing job? Run for Governor if you really want a real office.

This is my first campaign ever so I figure Lt. Governor is a better fit that Governor.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies