Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:24:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific  (Read 10942 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: August 01, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »

I offer an alternative to the intense and divisive partisanship that has plagued my region for far too long.

lol
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:57:59 PM »

I offer an alternative to the intense and divisive partisanship that has plagued my region for far too long.

lol

How is that LOL?

''Intense and divisive partisanship''. Pacific is a one-party rule since a couple since a couple of years. So, there is no real partisanship.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »

If there wasn't intense partisanship, it wouldn't be one-party rule. New members are dissuaded from joining the Pacific because of the hyper-partisanship of many JCPers and I am here to reverse this type of image and show that the Pacific is welcome to all who wish to represent her. I do see the intense partisanship of JCP influence as divisive in nature.

A RPPer can't give me a lesson on that. Replace ''Pacific'' by ''Dirty South'' and ''JCP by ''RPP'' and that is also true.

PiT, I don't want to bus other parties members out of Pacific. If you remember well, I was the member of another party in Pacific, before.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »

I am not aware than the party asked to these persons to move. If the party made so, then I disagree with my party.

Alexander, what are the goals and aims of the Pacific RPP?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 02:41:02 AM »

Campaigning against the JCP is not a winning strategy, since most Pacific inhabitants are JCP members. It would be better to say why you would be the best Lt. Gov.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 02:07:19 AM »

Since you've decided to completely lack a sense of humor, I'm going to take this as an opportunity to challenge you publicly to a friendly debate.  If I am satisfied, you will receive my endorsement and I will withdraw from the race.

Otherwise, I will run a campaign under the promise that I will abolish the office of Pacific Lt. Governor upon election, as it is completely and totally useless.

The debate will be held at the aforementioned mailbox.

Will you put a ''drain commissioner'' like in Michigan? Being elected of abolising a office, but finally, finding a job to do?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »

And give up races like this? Never. This is better than the Senate race.

Look, everybody knows than you try to have RPP preferences, so stop to be so pro-regional. Even the RPP is less pro-region than you!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 09:13:35 PM »

And give up races like this? Never. This is better than the Senate race.

Look, everybody knows than you try to have RPP preferences, so stop to be so pro-regional. Even the RPP is less pro-region than you!

Yes, because my pro-region stance has nothing to do with the RPP. I love the regions because the regions are the only reason I am where I am in this game. They are also why you are in the position you hold now as well.

Yes, and I voted to abolish my Senate seat in the Convention. My ''being so pro-regional'' comment was referring to your proposal in Senate to ask to each region if they accept stimulus money.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Seriously, the actions of somebody in the RPP transformed that race in a divisive and partisan race. That will hurt you, since I don't believe than you will have any JCP votes. Perhaps realistidealist.

Anyways, Pacific won't vote for irresponsible economic policies who helps only rich people.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 01:28:49 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Seriously, the actions of somebody in the RPP transformed that race in a divisive and partisan race. That will hurt you, since I don't believe than you will have any JCP votes. Perhaps realistidealist.

Anyways, Pacific won't vote for irresponsible economic policies who helps only rich people.

Nor will I. I think I have clearly stated which side of the political spectrum I represent. Even Marokai has agreed with me on economic issues.

Marokai has not agreed with the sales tax ban, especially because we already have a sales tax ban on food and groceries items. Most of the rest are expensive and luxury items who should be taxed.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 01:34:43 AM »

Yay! Vote for indepence!

Sorry for the joke.

Nor will I. I think I have clearly stated which side of the political spectrum I represent. Even Marokai has agreed with me on economic issues.

Marokai has not agreed with the sales tax ban, especially because we already have a sales tax ban on food and groceries items. Most of the rest are expensive and luxury items who should be taxed.

That's not true. Poorer people need to be able to purchase household appliances, automobiles, call phones, PCs, and everything. Sales tax makes it that much harder, and also forces them to settle for lower quality products once they do come up with the extra percentage points.

And yachts, expensive cars and 1,000? clothes should not be taxed.

We should reimburse the sales tax to the person if the person has a too low income, though.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 12:54:02 AM »

In the end the JCP is up in arms because bgwah wanted to stack the Midwest to take me down in October. Now he really can't fully do that with a bunch of new RPP members in the Pacific.

That theory is so ridiculous!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies