Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:22:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific  (Read 10947 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 01, 2009, 08:37:15 PM »

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 10:00:28 PM »
« Edited: August 01, 2009, 10:02:16 PM by Vice-Chairman PiT »

I offer an alternative to the intense and divisive partisanship that has plagued my region for far too long.

lol

How is that LOL?

''Intense and divisive partisanship''. Pacific is a one-party rule since a couple since a couple of years. So, there is no real partisanship.

There is in the sense that the JCP is absolutely relentless in protecting its position here, to the point of bussing members in from other regions without any sort of provocation, thereby weakening itself as a national entity for the sake of strengthening itself as a regional entity.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

If there wasn't intense partisanship, it wouldn't be one-party rule. New members are dissuaded from joining the Pacific because of the hyper-partisanship of many JCPers and I am here to reverse this type of image and show that the Pacific is welcome to all who wish to represent her. I do see the intense partisanship of JCP influence as divisive in nature.

A RPPer can't give me a lesson on that. Replace ''Pacific'' by ''Dirty South'' and ''JCP by ''RPP'' and that is also true.

PiT, I don't want to bus other parties members out of Pacific. If you remember well, I was the member of another party in Pacific, before.

The RPP has never really gone to the same lengths the JCP has. Aside from SPC returning to the region in mid-June, we haven't really been keen on loading up on citizens in the Dirty South.

However, the JCP had Tender Branson move to Oregon from the Northeast, had unempprof register in Hawaii, & had Catmusic move to the Pacific as well. There might be more examples, but those are immediately three examples of people who were either registered elsewhere or lived elsewhere in real life that were brought into the Pacific, even though their presence would be far more useful in another region.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

I am not aware than the party asked to these persons to move. If the party made so, then I disagree with my party.

I may be mistaken in thinking that they did so, but given the circumstances under which they did (especially with Tender Branson, who moved from New Hampshire to Oregon when he first registered with the JCP), it immediately seems very likely.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:04 AM »

I am also working on proposing a constitutional amendment that will ban general sales tax and food sales tax.

YES! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies