ISM Manufacturing Index surges to 48.9% beating expectations by 2.4%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:21:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  ISM Manufacturing Index surges to 48.9% beating expectations by 2.4%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ISM Manufacturing Index surges to 48.9% beating expectations by 2.4%  (Read 2124 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 04:58:06 PM »

I would just like to interject a note of thanks to northcarolina yankee for his honest anecdotes about his miseries.  We all need to remember that the rich are not just taking a little advantage - they are killing people.

But what I'm wondering, North Carolina, is, given they're tryin to do a genocide on your family, why you still have that frightful right wing blue avatar?

Because you scare the hell out of me! Tongue

I can't even guarrantee you I will be alive another month more or less be able to access the internet then. I still would like to know how you can say I am living a life of prosperity here on the gov't dime? I feal like sh**t, I got some kind of weird a** problem with my digestive system, no Health insurance, and I got about three months till I am living on the street. I still would like to know how $10 and $12 an hour is too much to ask? I still would like to know how you expect people to take jobs below that when even they don't exist? I still would like to know how you expect people to afford a move, and to where they would go? No sir, NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously, your family has seen the bottom fall out.  How are your parents coping with it?

They take it one day at a time, they have the own illnesses to battle as well.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies