Post your Custom PF+P scenarios here.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:25:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post your Custom PF+P scenarios here.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post your Custom PF+P scenarios here.  (Read 4672 times)
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 10, 2009, 07:36:35 AM »

12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »

I'm actually in the process of making one that is actually tailored to the Atlas.  It takes some work.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »

There is already a thread for this:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=9041.0
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »

That's not what this thread is for...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 11:54:58 AM »

Whoops Shocked
Well, then this is a good thread. I rescind my earlier statement. Smiley
Historia Crux
Andy Jackson
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »

I'm not gonna post any of the results but to say the least, I'm drowning in custom scenarios. I have a series of "Broken Duopoly" or a Nader victory in 2000 and afterward elections of 2004 and 2008. I've made a whole series of "The Watchmen" scenarios (1984-1992), also I'm in the middle of making a "North America 2008 Election" where Mexico, Canada and the US meld together as one nation and I might need some help on that. I've been tossing around the idea for a "Independent Quebec" Presidential Election but it's only a thought. There's also the ever growing "Atlas Forever" I made, there's also the "Candidate Colbert" scenario I did and also the "2012 - Puerto Rico" with an America with 51 states and also actual congressional districts in Maine and Nebraska. To list others there are the "Democratic States of America", "The Big Choke" which Bush chokes on that pretzel and also the stupidest of my scenarios, the resurgence of the Yippie Party and the presidential run of "Pigasus 2".
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

I'm working on 1960 at the moment.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 10:00:53 PM »

I've been working on one where the parties have splintered into the four quadrants of the PM test (ie, the Libertarians are more mainstream and therefore do better, having picked up a healthy proportion of New England and Westcoast Republicans, making the Republicans more conservative, the Greens also have increased their vote making the Democrats more populist - giving them a boost in the rust belt, Appalachia and the South). It makes everything a lot more tossup, but not everyone has a chance of winning in all the states... typically the election gets sent to the House.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 01:23:34 AM »

Does anyone have a 1968 scenario? That would be fun.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 07:55:40 PM »

There used to be one available on the 80soft forums, however, the poster who created such left in dramatic circumstances a la Harold Holt, of course without the Chinese submarines or the drowning. Regardless, if anybody wants it I can send it to those that want it.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »

There used to be one available on the 80soft forums, however, the poster who created such left in dramatic circumstances a la Harold Holt, of course without the Chinese submarines or the drowning. Regardless, if anybody wants it I can send it to those that want it.

For the love of God, yes.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »

I would like it also. Smiley
Historia Crux
Andy Jackson
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 11:15:06 PM »

Me too!
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »

Sorry what do you mean by PF+P?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 12:28:21 AM »

President Forever + Primaries
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 12:39:51 AM »

Oh thanks, forgot.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 02:36:56 AM »

Oh gosh, yes please!
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 04:19:28 AM »

Conor, I always enjoy your descriptive posts and sense of humour.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 10:28:20 AM »

Conor, I always enjoy your descriptive posts and sense of humour.

Yeah, the Harold Holt reference was fun.
Lahbas
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »

I upgraded the 1980 to include all the canidates that had run or considered running, such as Lowell Wiecker, Cliff Finch, Harold Stassen. Also, weakened Kennedy's loss of strength in his base states such as New York and Massachusetts, allowing for a possible victory if one works hard enough.

Same with the 1968 scenario, though I added George Wallace as a possible Democratic canidate. He has a massive home bonus that throws the South into toss-up status, while the deep-south is safe Democratic. Harold Stassen is a possible Republican fringe canidate as well, though if you are skilled enough, you can force yourself into a position to become the VP canidate. Have not have much success with the creation of an event which would kill RFK's canidacy, and would wish for some help with that.

Currently, I am working on a 1972 where President Humphrey is trying to win reelection, while being challenged by George Wallace and Edward Kennedy. However, I have had trouble finding proper polling data, and thus it has not proceeded past the planning stages. If anyone knows where I could find such data for state-by-state polling, doesn't matter for what except recent elections, then please tell me.
Lahbas
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »

My 1980 and 1968 Scenarios are largely complete, 1980 moreso, just tell me where to send it.

If you can, try and give me feedback regarding gameplay, and these are both still drafts. Specifically, point out if polling amounts are out of balance, errors, points that require improvement, etc. George Wallace in the 1968 scenario, and both Cliff Finch and Lowell Wiecker in the 1980 scenario if where I need opinions the most.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »

Here's the 1968 scenario:

http://drop.io/campaign68

Also, what happened to the creator? Are we talking about the same person?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »

Me too!
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 08:45:39 PM »

I upgraded the 1980 to include all the canidates that had run or considered running, such as Lowell Wiecker, Cliff Finch, Harold Stassen. Also, weakened Kennedy's loss of strength in his base states such as New York and Massachusetts, allowing for a possible victory if one works hard enough.

Same with the 1968 scenario, though I added George Wallace as a possible Democratic canidate. He has a massive home bonus that throws the South into toss-up status, while the deep-south is safe Democratic. Harold Stassen is a possible Republican fringe canidate as well, though if you are skilled enough, you can force yourself into a position to become the VP canidate. Have not have much success with the creation of an event which would kill RFK's canidacy, and would wish for some help with that.

Currently, I am working on a 1972 where President Humphrey is trying to win reelection, while being challenged by George Wallace and Edward Kennedy. However, I have had trouble finding proper polling data, and thus it has not proceeded past the planning stages. If anyone knows where I could find such data for state-by-state polling, doesn't matter for what except recent elections, then please tell me.

I want those scenarios lol
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies