To foreigners: In which U.S. state would you like to live? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:00:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  To foreigners: In which U.S. state would you like to live? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: To foreigners: In which U.S. state would you like to live?  (Read 2931 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: August 16, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »

Why did you pick those two?  Does that you don't like NYC, because NYC and VT could not be any more different.  Or did you pick on politics which is moronic.  I'll guess the latter
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

Why did you pick those two?  Does that you don't like NYC, because NYC and VT could not be any more different.  Or did you pick on politics which is moronic.  I'll guess the latter

New York because of New York City. I like very large urban areas.

Vermont out of politics, but if I could not live in city, small town New England is preferable
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you know nothing of either place.  Let me just let you know that these are my top two states after New Jersey so that should give you a hint
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »

Hooray for blinding loving things you nothing of!!
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

Don't think that your habit of playing the school bully hasn't been noticed and noted, Downy.
My quest to point out ignorance never ends.  Thankfully these morons admit they know nothing of what they speak of
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »

Vermont:

Who the hell needs a gallon of maple syrup?  I mean, yeah, the stuff is good.  But who the hell buys it by the gallon!?!?!?
I actually must say I do buy a gallon of maple syrup every year from this place in Vermont called Dakin Farm.  I eat something that requires it almost every week, sometimes more often, and it freezes so it keeps for the whole year.  With a family of five heavy eaters, we usually only have a little bit left over by the time we head back up there.

BTW, I have a picture of me standing in front of the world's largest maple syrup container that I will post when I'm on my other cpu, its really funny actually
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies