why are people bringing assault rifles to obama health care rallies? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:29:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  why are people bringing assault rifles to obama health care rallies? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: why are people bringing assault rifles to obama health care rallies?  (Read 3727 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 19, 2009, 07:24:36 PM »

Well, let 'em do it. It's there responsibility if they screw up. And that gives us the legal authority to crack down on them and basically lock not just conservatives in Congress out of the debate, but the conservative movement out of the debate. That's what employers do to strikers when they reasonably thing there is going to be a strike.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »

For the same reason that people aren't enslaved there.

Because you never know when a health care debate could turn into a slave auction.

Hmmm...I thought of this a while ago...
I helped my parents sell a litter of Corgi puppies over the summer. We got them sold for $350 a peice. Provided that this is a recession, I would say that the FMV in economically stable times is about $500. Now. Each Corgi puppy weighs 10 pounds and therefore sell for about $3-5 an once. This is roughly the old price for Silver when there was no hyper-inflation of metal prices. Therefore, it seems reasonable that a slave, with no physical (not fat,ugly or crippled) or mental(can do almost any task you need him/her to do) defects, should sell for the old price of gold, or $300-$500 an once ($5000 a pound, instead of $50/lb for the Corgis). Therefore, we can make a pricelist-

Slave Baby
$ 100,000
Slave Child
$ 250, 000
Slave Woman/sex slave
$1,000,000
Slave Man/eunuch to guard your sex slaves
$2,000,000

So yes....with me coming up with these prices, those rednecks are wise to arm themselves to the teeth...especially because I am not scared to "make" eunuchs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies