2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:45:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012-PPP: Huckabee within 3 points of Obama  (Read 5820 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 20, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »

He'd crash and burn in an actual campaign.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:57:21 PM »

I doub this, I think Romney has the best shot against Obama. Huckabee (bless him) is just a likeable person that people can relate to. When they see the issues, Romney will win.
I would never trust such flip-flooper and opportunist. Romney would switch to everything just to get elected

At least I can believe Huckabee views are real (of course I'm not his supporter)

That's interesting considering the relative differences between what each says and what their records say would suggest the opposite.  Interesting how people somehow missed that.  It must have been the sweet, gentle way Huckabee speaks his inconsistencies.

Huckabbe is tougher and smarter than a lot of people think, even i'll admit that.

No, he's not.  He got lucky in 2008 and will never be able to pull anything near that off again.  He is a terrible candidate, we just didn't have the chance to see that.  He shot up right before he needed to and no one took the time before that to look at him critically.  Now there's no reason to because he's harmless.  As soon as he would be thrown into a race as a serious candidate he would collapse.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

Romney is actually the least "flip-flopping" especially considering past MA presidential candidates.
lol

So original!  I love thinkers.  Thank you so much for your valuable opinions...er the opinions of his opponents' smear machines.  God knows we didn't hear those enough already!
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 09:04:42 PM »

Can anyone explain to me how Romney is a flip-flopper?  From what I understand, the only issue he's changed his opinion on is abortion.  What else is there?

Don't worry, there isn't actually anything.  It's just an easy way for people to dismiss him because there isn't anything real for them to attack him for.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 10:37:33 PM »

Yes, the Massachusetts legislature was an echo chamber for Mitt Romney.

It's a fiscal disaster. It's essentially bankrupt now, after only a few years.

Did you just make that up?  Because it couldn't be further from reality.  I suggest reading up on topics you plan to discuss.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »

Romneycare is a disaster and it's funny to watch the Republicans who think they're enlightened because they're FISCAL CONSERVATIVES THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT GOD AND SOCIAL ISSUES try to stick to believing that this empty suit is their messiah.

Oh, you must be right.  Thanks for clearing that up for us.  Good post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies