I predict this site will trend to the right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:05:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I predict this site will trend to the right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I predict this site will trend to the right  (Read 1486 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: August 22, 2009, 10:25:18 AM »

No.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »

Surpirsingly, I think that many of the kids on the forum are Republicans such as JC, Thmforu, and myself (although I've been on this site for a year) and some others, but I forget their names. I wonder why many of the younger people on the forum (excluding Benconstine and Xahar) are republicans/independents?

Nope. Not true.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »

Surpirsingly, I think that many of the kids on the forum are Republicans such as JC, Thmforu, and myself (although I've been on this site for a year) and some others, but I forget their names. I wonder why many of the younger people on the forum (excluding Benconstine and Xahar) are republicans/independents?

Nope. Not true.

How so? were just going on general impressions right? let's assume everyone on the foum below 14, how many are democrats and republicans?

Below 14 is an unreasonable cutoff. I can only think of one such poster off the top of my head.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »

Nope. Not true.

How so? were just going on general impressions right? let's assume everyone on the foum below 14, how many are democrats and republicans?

Below 14 is an unreasonable cutoff. I can only think of one such poster off the top of my head.

Sorry, meant to say 15. I guess I broke the rules then, because I started posting on this site way before my fourrteenth birthday.

No, you have to be 13.

But I'd say it's about 60-40 Democratic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies