If Kerry gets elected.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:24:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  If Kerry gets elected.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If Kerry gets elected....  (Read 7003 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: October 13, 2004, 01:55:15 AM »

If Kerry gets elected the dollar will go up by 5-10% in his first 100 days in office.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 04:23:49 AM »

Good lord, how much money do you make?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 12:46:57 AM »

Nym,

I make 36k a year and yes I did notice a slight difference with the tax cuts. I never expected a huge break but something is better then nothing. I don't understand how Kerry is going to start all these great new programs that are going to cost loads of money is he doesnt raise taxes. That comment at the debates is going to really hurt him if he wins. "Senator, look into the camera and tell America you will not raise their taxes." It will come back to haunt him if he wins..remember, "Read my lips...."?

Raise taxes on the wealthiest 2%, and close corporate loopholes. Greatly reduce corporate welfare.

Go back to Clinton's policies, and restore the surpluses we had under Clinton as a result. Economic growth and more good paying jobs in this country will generate the revenue.

That won't be enough to cover all the money he plans on spending.

He won't be spending any additional money, or implementing any new programs - remember the GOP congress?  Gridlock is good.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies