Free Republic is the lowest bunch of scumsuckers in existance (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:51:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Free Republic is the lowest bunch of scumsuckers in existance (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Republic is the lowest bunch of scumsuckers in existance  (Read 1454 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: August 26, 2009, 10:57:11 AM »

I'm sure they're far more gracious about Ted Kennedy's death than your DU buddies were after Ronald Reagan died.  If they're not, the moderators will delete questionable comments.

The fact is that Ted Kennedy was a polarizing figure.  Many on the right never forgave him for leaving Mary Jo Kopechne underwater in a car to die. 

May his family find peace at this time.

I could not have said it better.  Kennedy might not have murdered Mary but what do you call it when some one cowardly leaves a person to die because he is trying to cover up his own drunkness or maybe an affair?  If not murder then man slaughter?  Why didn't teddy go to prison hmmmmm?

And didn't he get kicked out of Harvard (back when it still hand standerds) for cheating?

This on top of him being a leader in the "right" to murder tens of millions of defenceless helpless babies makes him human filth almost as bad as a hitler or stalin.

I hope he burns.

New Republican talking points, I see.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies