New PPT Nomination Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:08:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New PPT Nomination Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New PPT Nomination Thread  (Read 3678 times)
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« on: September 05, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

Here's a politically crazy idea:

Elect Morokai PPT, not because of opposition to Master Jedi, but because it's difficult for him to get to the compute right now. Well, Master Jedi is also Dean of the Senate, so whenever he is online, just let Morokai not preside over the Senate (hopefully this wouldn't stop him from being an active Senator) and MJ can preside as Dean.

This is very convoluted, but that's just my two cents! Grin
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 05:06:55 PM »

Here's a politically crazy idea:

Elect Morokai PPT, not because of opposition to Master Jedi, but because it's difficult for him to get to the compute right now. Well, Master Jedi is also Dean of the Senate, so whenever he is online, just let Morokai not preside over the Senate (hopefully this wouldn't stop him from being an active Senator) and MJ can preside as Dean.

This is very convoluted, but that's just my two cents! Grin

All for the laughs! Smiley But for what it's worth, I have nothing wrong with MJ, but I think Morokai would make a great PPT, also.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies