School Speech a win for Conservatives (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:33:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  School Speech a win for Conservatives (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: School Speech a win for Conservatives  (Read 1733 times)
MSG
MSG@LUC
Rookie
United States

« on: September 09, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

Man i wish i so oblivious and naive as to actually believe what you wrote in this thread.  They say ignorance is bliss, so i guess on some level i am kinda jealous that you are so ignorant and i can never be.  It really would be nice to turn off my brain like this, i wouldn't get so frustrated with the ineffectiveness of the obama admin and the democratic control of congress. i could just use stupid name calling like a fifth grader and drink the kool aid.

On the point you believe your are making, those statements are what is generally referred to as talking points.  When the republicans realized that they had effectively overreacted to an innocent speech to students, one i might add that's was far less propagandist than their hero Reagan's', they had to do something to save face.  In this effort they came of with asinine assertion that they had somehow forced obama to change his speech and his lesson plan.  The one thing the base this on is the fact that obama switched from calling on the student to give him advice.  Advice in this instance how to help them and their families to a more tame writing assignment about their goals.  the former,  sadly again, done by the elder bush so once again hypocrisy at its finest.  But whatever,  if this ultimately makes the racists and those who fear obama as a symbol for a changing society they wish not to see happen so be it.  I got a huge laugh and you all looked as foolish and out of touch as you truly are.  Enjoy the ignorance brain dead existence Coburn on some level i envy you. 

****This was purely an attack on coburn and his ilk and not sane republicans, i never really care about his rants but just felt like typing what i always think when i read his foolish postings.****
MSG
MSG@LUC
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »

Don't know why i am arguing with such a naive person such as yourself who is so brainwashed that what i am about to write you will considered made up or not true. Which ever allows you to go on believing in the reality you and your friends on your compound have created.  

However,  the democrats in 1991 did complain this is true, they did because Reagan speech three years earlier was pushing his agenda.  He spoke about what he had done and why it was good.  If you want to see it and wank there many a youtube video of it. There was not much fuse about Reagan's until afterwords.  But fearing another propaganda speech they complained about bush proceeding with his planned speech.  They also did convene sub committee hearings however these hearings were not about the content of the speech but about allocating funds from the DOE for the speech so not even remotely close.  Good try though.  Finally, whether or not democrats complained does that some how make it right that you complained.  You cant make a right from two wrongs.  Have you heard that saying before.  

On the last foolish point you have made that we didn't get to see the first draft.  Well, the absence of something is not proof of something.  Using your logic you can say almost anything is true that we can not prove is false. Complete and udder foolishness.  

Normally i would never attack someone for their beliefs especially when trying to convince them of something.  But in you case i made an exception because you start with an attack then move on to what ever point you believe is worthy of us wasting our time trying to refute.  So idiot read a book, turn on something that doesn't echo your radical beliefs and by god man educate yourself.  If not for you for those children you might have now or will in the future.  Its not fair to them to be brought up learning the vitriolic hatred and closed minded beliefs for which you ascribe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies