Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11/2001? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:57:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11/2001? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you remember?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Do you remember what you were doing on 9/11/2001?  (Read 5270 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: September 12, 2009, 05:40:33 AM »

I was home from school lying in bed with a pretty high fever. I remember my grandpa coming up to tell me to turn on the TV, which I did. Only a few minutes later did I see the second plane flying into the South Tower.

I was able to watch everything after that live. I saw both towers fall, I remember the reports about the Pentagon, I remember UA93 crashing in Pennsylvania....I remember everything.

And talk about coincidences, I had an appointment with my doctor that afternoon....and was diagnosed with pneumonia on September 11, 2001 (Who can make that claim, after all?). Never in my life have I experienced such a weird feeling everywhere. People were completely silent in the waiting room, everyone had a look on their face that I had never seen before.

I remember one kid telling his mom that it was "cool....and this meant war!", and his mom got really angry.....and then complete silence again.

Only time ever in my life that the Alton Telegraph published an evening paper.

I was at home the entire week.....and I literally watched CNN from morning until night.

It's an ordeal I'll never forget.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies