Opinion of jmfcst
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:27:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of jmfcst
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Opinion of jmfcst  (Read 3333 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 09:03:01 AM »

Just found it:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/EE
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 09:18:42 AM »

yeah, but I guess the term "conditional temporal mode" can be used to describe many behaviors, I'm just too shallow (or not geeky enough) to have encountered it outside of EE.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »

If I were to grade myself on this forum, I’d give myself negative marks in the area of decorum (I tend to purposely stir the pot), but high marks in the area of logical consistency. Which is obviously not a good mix when it comes to making forum friends.  Wink

Actually from my point of view this makes you a fairly ideal poster - always of some interest.  Obviously I voted 'horrible person' - you are a classic american monstrosity - but I have to admit I quite like you in context.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 12:56:57 PM »

believe that the book of Revelation is about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

just for the record, this is obviously not correct. 

I have simply stated the Iranian leadership give every indiciation that they are religiously driven to destroy Israel.  The bible, but not the book of Revelation, says that Iran and Russia will lead an alliance to attack Israel during the end times, but no timetable is given for such a war - it could be a long way off, even hundreds of years.  It is simply the pace of events, not any doctrine that I hold, that leads me to lean toward it being within the next 20 years.

But, aside from any biblical interpretation, Iran should be taken very seriously

OK, now you've got me intrigued. I was deliberately a bit cheeky using that phrasing, and expected you to say that any identification of current Iranian events with Biblical prophecies was your own speculation, since obviously the Bible doesn't explicitly mention Ahmedinejad or anyone else by name. But now in your more serious reply, in discussing not your own eschatological inquiries but the actual content of the Bible, you state that the Bible says that Iran and Russia will lead an attack against Israel? Where? I can imagine Biblical references to ancient Persia and Israel, but Russia?

Magog (who is son of Japheth, one of the sons of Noah, in Genesis) is considered by many in ancient Judaism to a power living north of Israel and maybe even north of the Black Sea.  Magog is mentioned in the endtimes in both Eze and Rev.

sorry, forgot to also add that a country symbolized as a bear, which is widely interpreted to be Russia, is mentioned in Daniel ch 7 and Rev ch 13...actually, the separate beasts of Daniel ch 7 come together into the single beast of Rev ch 13, showing that the separate countries have now formed an alliance. 

This merged beast is temporally constrained by the world's loan superpower, Mystery Babylon, until the beast overthrows Babylon's control by destroying it in a single hour with fire.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 08:16:37 AM »

If I were to grade myself on this forum, I’d give myself negative marks in the area of decorum (I tend to purposely stir the pot), but high marks in the area of logical consistency. Which is obviously not a good mix when it comes to making forum friends.  Wink

Actually from my point of view this makes you a fairly ideal poster - always of some interest.  Obviously I voted 'horrible person' - you are a classic american monstrosity - but I have to admit I quite like you in context.

DON'T SWING ON THE jmfcst
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2009, 09:10:19 AM »

jmfcst has posted more in a thread which asks what OTHERS think of him, than others have posted............classic:

JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »

jmfcst has posted more in a thread which asks what OTHERS think of him, than others have posted............classic:

If Jmfcst had an ass that looked like that, he would be considerably more popular!  Wink
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »

hey, it could have been worse...at least I didn't create this thread myself  Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »

hey, it could have been worse...at least I didn't create this thread myself  Tongue

Good point, Phil........uh, oh, i mean jmfcst Wink
Earth

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »

Call me crazy, but I like him. We don't ever seem to agree on anything, but whatever.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »

Call me crazy, but I like him. We don't ever seem to agree on anything, but whatever.

He has a terrific sense of humor...whether the barbs are aimed at his party or mine, I usually get a good chuckle.  That automatically makes someone you disagree with -- even on major issues -- pretty likeable.

But I still prefer the young lass in GM's photo.  Wink
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2009, 01:31:11 PM »

I'm not sure what this means, but it seems vaguely creepy...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

She would hurt you bad, Sojourner......
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2009, 02:19:14 PM »
« Edited: September 18, 2009, 02:38:50 PM by jmfcst »

I'm not sure what this means, but it seems vaguely creepy...

"don't swing on me" was a warning I heard one black woman tell another about 20 years ago...I took it to mean "don't play games with me"/"don't toy with me"/"don't jack with me"/"don't  make sport of me"/ etc etc

i said it to you in jest, of course
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2009, 02:33:56 PM »

She would hurt you bad, Sojourner......

Oh no, I am never the spankee...I am always the spank-er. 

Unless, of course, you are referring to various contortions that might be necessary AFTER the spanking.  Well, then...perhaps.  But that's a good hurt.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies