What are you allergic to? What common irritants don't bother you? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:14:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What are you allergic to? What common irritants don't bother you? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are you allergic to? What common irritants don't bother you?  (Read 2064 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: September 15, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »

I am allergic to bee stings.  I am not in any mortal danger if I am stung by one or two, but there is generally considerable swelling for several days.  I'm not sure what would happen if I were stung by more than that.  It's never happened.

As far as I know, that's it.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 09:02:21 PM »

Just to give an idea, last time I was stung, it was on the outer part of my foot.  Within a couple hours, that part of my foot was as large as the inner part, and my little toe (and I have a very small little toe about one inch, basically so small as to be of no use at all) has swollen to the size of my middle toe, and remained that way for a few days.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »

Just to give an idea, last time I was stung, it was on the outer part of my foot.  Within a couple hours, that part of my foot was as large as the inner part, and my little toe (and I have a very small little toe about one inch, basically so small as to be of no use at all) has swollen to the size of my middle toe, and remained that way for a few days.

Do big little toes have uses?

I imagine they have more uses than mine.  I think mine are, more or less, at the top end of human evolution, as they have literally worn down to almost nothing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies