Hank Johnson says Joe Wilson's comment is racist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:25:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hank Johnson says Joe Wilson's comment is racist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hank Johnson says Joe Wilson's comment is racist  (Read 2767 times)
Stampever
« on: September 16, 2009, 07:14:10 AM »

Really?  "You lie" is a racist remark?

Video of his comment can be found here:  http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/15/house-dem-invokes-kkk-images/

I'm tired of these Obamapologists (yes, my party is full of them) always claiming "racism" whenever someone doesn't agree with the President. 
Stampever
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 07:49:56 AM »

More "racist" accusations regarding Wilson's comment:  http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601074&sid=agUnJfnW_IBU

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Seriously guys, grow up.
Stampever
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 08:32:25 AM »

None of that is in context to the reason why Hank Johnson was for the Congressional rebuke though.  The rebuke (to which he was being interviewed for) was about Wilson's outburst during Obama's speech.  Now, there could be a chance that you are right in the greater scheme of things, but Johnson should not be taking that into account with his justification for his vote.
Stampever
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 07:22:49 AM »

All these stupid charges of racism are just getting ridiculous.  Unless you have PROOF that his comment was racist, don't claim it as such.  And I don't mean proof by his past - I mean proof as in for this circumstance.

Don't you know?  You're racist just for questioning Johnson's accusation of Wilson! 
Stampever
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »

"You lie!"

How is there any racist connotation in this statement? What only black people lie? (BTW somebody tell the super pc racebaiters that Obama is only HALF black)

Wilson is being racist towards the white half.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies