Who are the Republicans who won't vote for Bush? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:07:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Who are the Republicans who won't vote for Bush? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who are the Republicans who won't vote for Bush?  (Read 15813 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: October 26, 2004, 08:42:04 AM »

Ron Reagan, Jr.  I'm not sure if he'll vote for Kerry.  Every time I see him on TV I am impressed. 

Although I'm not sure where I stand on stem-cell research, I admired him for speaking at the Democratic convention.  Most people in the political class wouldn't have the guts to do something so independently minded.  And the other night on MSNBC he mentioned the April Glaspie diplomatic debacle as a prelude to the 1991 Iraq war, the first person I've ever seen on any pundit show mention this.  Larry Kudlow was shocked and indignant, but too bad. 

Then again, we shouldn't be surprised.  He comes from good stock.  Even his mannerisms are similar to his Dad.  He's certainly more impressive then the son of his father's vice-president.

Ron Reagan Jr. is not and never has been a Republican.  He has been a Democrat, leftist since his days doing pirouette's for the Joffrey.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies