Past French prez elections today: President Jean-Louis BORLOO, 1974-1981 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:44:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  International What-ifs (Moderator: Dereich)
  Past French prez elections today: President Jean-Louis BORLOO, 1974-1981 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Past French prez elections today: President Jean-Louis BORLOO, 1974-1981  (Read 5769 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: September 24, 2009, 08:27:15 AM »
« edited: September 24, 2009, 10:10:03 AM by Benwah »

Well, after a PM invitation from Fabien to vote, I reconsidered the thing, after all this is just a choice of present candidates, the past is just here to make a criteria of choosing the candidates, the point is not to remake the past elections with us in the present trying to see who we would have voted for by using present candidates that would match the best possible with the past ones (damn, my English really leads me to make complicated sentences sometimes...).

Well, in that sens, just a choice between present candidates, I can vote!

Well, first I've to say that for me this list is an awful stuff for the choice, and a possibility of Hulot for president is freaking! (actually).

So, well, if I've to choose in this list I'll go for:

Biancheri 7
Allègre 3
Aubry 1
Borloo 1
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 07:04:03 PM »

Well, hmm, that's a tie for me, well, Allègre is more interesting but Borloo is a better politician...

F**k, I'll go for Borloo (more sane people to manage some power) hoping he would take in count the importance of Allègre and give him some responsibilities.
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

2 for Borloo - of course.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies