Should zoosexuality be legal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:27:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Poll
Question: Moo.
Yes.

No.

You scare me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 30256 times)
kobidobidog
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »

majority rule is not freedom of choice. The zoo has been persecuted for way to long.I say regardless of this vote it should still be made legal!
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2009, 08:01:02 PM »

You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is being relaxed. Female dogs can be real hot lovers. You will know.  Dog is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression, is not trying to get away from you, is not synching her tail over her sexual organs. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

Zoosexual sex or casual sex which is known as bestiality, zoophile net, an extremely kind, and loving thing to do, zoo’s have a deep love that many do not have. This is extremely pleasurable, positives for both species, and controls population. No surgery is needed for ether species. No condoms needed. No STDs. The non humans love sex. Both species loves sex.  Zoo should be taught to whoever wants to learn.

It should be a no brainier to have zoo be legal. By all mans legalize this kind of sex.  Whole planet is about sex.  Let us relax, and enjoy it. Doing unto others what you would want others to do unto you. Being wise, and harmless, Being a peacemaker, and things will be just fine.

kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2009, 08:36:17 PM »

A resounding yes! The persecution of the loving zoo has  got to come to an end..You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is being relaxed. Female dogs can be real hot lovers. You will know.  Dog is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression, is not trying to get away from you, is not synching her tail over her sexual organs. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

Zoosexual sex or casual sex which is known as bestiality, zoophile net, an extremely kind, and loving thing to do, zoo’s have a deep love that many do not have. This is extremely pleasurable, positives for both species, and controls population. No surgery is needed for ether species. No condoms needed. No STDs. The non humans love sex. Both species loves sex.  Zoo should be taught to whoever wants to learn.

It should be a no brainier to have zoo be legal. By all mans legalize this kind of sex.  Whole planet is about sex.  Let us relax, and enjoy it. Doing unto others what you would want others to do unto you. Being wise, and harmless, Being a peacemaker, and things will be just fine.

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

kobidobidog, you've been here only a day and already you are the most awesome poster that I've ever seen on this forum.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »

By definition, a sexual orientation cannot be criminalized.

However, I would assume that acts of bestiality are covered by animal cruelty laws, and if not, they should be.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2009, 09:28:27 PM »

A resounding yes! The persecution of the loving zoo has  got to come to an end..You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is being relaxed. Female dogs can be real hot lovers. You will know.  Dog is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression, is not trying to get away from you, is not synching her tail over her sexual organs. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

SOMEBODY found this thread using Google!
platypeanArchcow

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -7.65

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2009, 11:22:17 PM »

We can't have sex with little kids, because they cannot consent. The same should be true for animals.

Do you ask a cow if it's alright to lock her in some factory farm for years, selling her milk, before slaughtering her for meat when she's old?

I don't see why you're bringing this up, especially since I've taken the animal right's stance on this issue, so this is one hell of red herring... but since you brought it up,

Humans are on top of the food chain, that's why we eat cows. There is no such thing as an animal sex chain with us on top Tongue  I definitely think cows should be treated more humanely, and nothing is more tasty than free range beef! Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2009, 03:53:30 AM »

You can tell because the dog is staying with you, is not growling at you, is not showing any signs of aggression. Is not clawing or chewing you to pieces. Ever see how well padded a person has to be to train police dogs?  A zoo does not have much if anything on when they have sex. Does that tell you something?

zoosexual sex or casual sex between two different species, which is known as bestiality, zoophile net, an extremely kind, and loving thing to do, zoo’s have a deep love that many do not have. This is extremely pleasurable, positives for both species, and  helps to control population. No surgery is needed for ether species. No condoms needed. No STDs. The non humans love sex. Both species loves sex.

By all means legalize this kind of sex.  Whole planet is about sex.  Let us relax, and enjoy it. Doing unto others what you would want others to do unto you. Being wise, and harmless, Being a peacemaker, and things will be just fine.

Holy sh*t, this person almost makes me sound like a sane.
I've no intention to test his assumptions, but most of his argument makes sense, actually. Farmers have been shagging sheep and calves, and big dogs have been shagging housewives, since time immemorial. Nothing new about it.

Putting this post where it belongs.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 10:03:24 AM »

NO

At least because it's hurting the animals.
!@#$%^&*
RosettaStoned
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »

Yes.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »

I'm not sure myself. I guess it would be little different from rape if the animal didn't enjoy it, but then again, how do you tell?

even the fact that the question is being asked is proof that the homosexual agenda is creeping into our culture so much that now people are thinking abvout sex with kids and sex with dogs.  the people who mocked santorum in 1998 or when ever he said that are being proven to be fools and santorum is proven to be right.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »

I'm not sure myself. I guess it would be little different from rape if the animal didn't enjoy it, but then again, how do you tell?

even the fact that the question is being asked is proof that the homosexual agenda is creeping into our culture so much that now people are thinking abvout sex with kids and sex with dogs.  the people who mocked santorum in 1998 or when ever he said that are being proven to be fools and santorum is proven to be right.

Smash degenerate race-mixers and f****ts! [/Coburn]
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2012, 11:39:28 PM »

He's back!  Grin
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:31 PM »

what the I don't
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »
« Edited: February 14, 2013, 09:29:12 PM by kobidobidog »

The people against the zoosexual are unequal. They want love not wanting to give love. They want sex not letting others have it arresting them if they are caught or even suspected of having sex. All know whoever is unequal cannot stand.  What is against the zoosexual, and Pedo is war.  All need to stop warring.  War kills  People.  War needs to stop world wide.  it will be humbling to stop warring.  zoosexuality most definitely needs to be legal.  Warring is an anti Christ ungodly thing to do.
Incipimus iterum
United States

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2012, 01:32:47 PM »

The people against the zoosexual are unequal. They want love not wanting to give love. They want sex not letting others have it arresting them if they are caught or even suspected of having sex. All know whoever is unequal cannot stand. What is against the zoosexual,an Pedo is war. All need to stop warring. War kills  People.  World wide need to stop warring. it will be humbling to stop waring. zoosexuality most definitely needs to be legal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo
MrMittens
Mittens
Rookie

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2012, 01:38:31 PM »
« Edited: November 13, 2012, 01:41:49 PM by MrMittens »

Rick Santorum seems to have been proven right.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »

Do any other furries post here? (Other than him, I mean. I'm not a furry)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2012, 03:22:39 PM »

I think he's more than just a furry...
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2012, 04:00:48 PM »

Welcome back, kobidobidog. A lot has changed in your absence.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2012, 07:27:23 PM »

Well, animals can't give consent, so it's technically rape...
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2012, 07:31:42 PM »

Exactly what I was thinking.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2012, 08:27:28 PM »

But murdering and eating some animals is perfectly legal. Surely enslaving and then murdering a cow is just as bad, if not worse, than raping it.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »

But murdering and eating some animals is perfectly legal. Surely enslaving and then murdering a cow is just as bad, if not worse, than raping it.

?! 

From what weird logic would this follow?  Eating a member of another species and having sex with it are two very different issues.  One eats to stay alive.  Tigers eat zebras to stay alive.  Tiger needs no consent.  He's hungry, so he eats.  But tigers fuck other tigers in order to propagate their species.  If you catch a tiger fucking a zebra, you have caught a seriously confused tiger.  This tiger cannot use instinct or survival or propagation of the species as a legitimate excuse.  Same goes for me and chickens, see what I mean?

I'm not taking a position one way or the other on the important legal question of interspecies copulation, except to say that it serves no biological purpose, but I am calling your post pure bullshit.  Some perverse foray into abject moralism, perhaps.  Mental masturbation, maybe.  More likely, an attempt to stoke the flames of illegitimate debate.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »

Do any other furries post here? (Other than him, I mean. I'm not a furry)

Furry-ism and Zoosexuality are quite different things.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies