Should zoosexuality be legal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:07:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Moo.
Yes.

No.

You scare me.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 31096 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
« edited: September 28, 2009, 10:12:23 AM by Glass Eyes »

No. Consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want with each other but if one of your interests in life is forcing yourself upon animals sexually, I do not want you to be a part of the same society as me.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 11:52:24 PM »

No. Consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want with each other but if one of your interests in life is forcing yourself upon animals sexually, I do not want you to be a part of the same society as me.

moralist

Yeah, I guess you got me there. Tongue
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »

moralist

Yeah, I guess you got me there. Tongue

the infinitely greater animal rights concern in the US is the food industry.  Bob down the street who f.ucks his cat nightly is not something to waste our resources (on).  give up on the offense to the collective consciousness garbage while you still can.

What resources? I just don't want it to become legal, really. It's obviously not something people are spending a lot of money on combating in this country because there aren't all that many people into raping animals.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »

never in a million years will the people here convince me that they have a deep and intense concern that animals will get raped.  it is just adherence to the moral norm: you are not receptive to arguments in favor of having the law condone pig-f.ucking because you think it is gross.  stop feigning this great concern for an animal's right to consent to sex.  I don't see you crying about the sh**t that goes on with cows and chickens on corporate farms, on a huge scale.  (because that's 'food'.  necessary to survival.  yawn)

Eh, no. I could care less about people jacking off to pictures of animals in their houses if that's what they're into. And of course I have talked about my concerns related to factory farming on here several times, so yeah.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

debate here consists of recitation of things heard, not original analysis and postulation.

That's pretty accurate actually (in general, not just this post).

That is true of debate almost anywhere.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies