Rumours!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:52:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53226 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »

I was the first person to reveal Hamilton for what he was, but no one listened to my warning calls.

You haven't revelaed anything. THis whole time nothing has been revelaed except my desire to alter the NE Senate race and bullying PiT

Bully Pit? Good god if that doesn't sum you up then I don't know what does.

Yes. I did. I had to. I had no other choice

You don't have to do anything. The fact that you think you do just says all the more about you as a person.

I was the first person to reveal Hamilton for what he was, but no one listened to my warning calls.

You haven't revelaed anything. THis whole time nothing has been revelaed except my desire to alter the NE Senate race and bullying PiT

Your attempts to shield PiT in this scheme are ridiculous and transparent. I PMed PiT too, you know. He didn't seem like a hostage when he was talking about his plans, and his working relationship with you.

Its just another scheme. And if PiT were smart he would come out an admit to it and apoligize for it like he did when he posted those PM's. Otherwise his reputation will never recover and if he is considering sailing himself down the river to save Hamilton from looking like a liar here, then I feel sorry for him for thinking Hamilton is worthy of such a sacrifice.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »

Wow! Just Wow! Some people think they are really running for office! This is stupid, childish and needs to stop A.S.A.P.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »

Wow! Just Wow! Some people think they are really running for office! This is stupid, childish and needs to stop A.S.A.P.

I agree, which is why these schemes must be defeated at all costs.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2009, 05:22:37 PM »

Your attempts to shield PiT in this scheme are ridiculous and transparent. I PMed PiT too, you know. He didn't seem like a hostage when he was talking about his plans, and his working relationship with you.

Of course not. I hear about everything. Why would I care to shield PiT? That would only serve to damage me. Better yet, why would I care to make all these crazy deals on behalf of PiT? Why would PiT agree to them?

Simply because that is how I choose to do things and once I get an idea I gotta go for it. So I apologize to PiT for being aggressive with him.

WE have gotten the most important piece of the puzzle yet and it explains the reluctance to the use the Private Forum. He can't accept being told no.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

You had an option, sir. You could have said, 'I am not going to do it. This is wrong for Atlasia, and I am not going to ask Atlasians to pay the price.' You had an option, sir — to say 'no' — and you chose to say 'yes' to the old attitudes and the old stories of the RPP. That sir, if I may say respectfully, that is not good enough for Atlasians.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »

You had an option, sir. You could have said, 'I am not going to do it. This is wrong for Atlasia, and I am not going to ask Atlasians to pay the price.' You had an option, sir — to say 'no' — and you chose to say 'yes' to the old attitudes and the old stories of the RPP. That sir, if I may say respectfully, that is not good enough for Atlasians.

Nope. You're wrong like always. This is only a little brick in the wall compared to what is coming. But best not reveal too much.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2009, 05:30:15 PM »

Nope. You're wrong like always. This is only a little brick in the wall compared to what is coming. But best not reveal too much.

Don't comment if you don't get the reference.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2009, 05:36:40 PM »

The exact same could be said to PiT.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2009, 05:39:53 PM »

not when i forced him to.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

Now, now, let's not insult John Turner by comparing him to Hamilton.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »

They don't know what really went on so they are grabbing for straws to hurt PiT. Typical Marokai. Such scum.
well i think they should know. but whatever. We will let them keep on guessing.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2009, 05:43:46 PM »

They don't know what really went on so they are grabbing for straws to hurt PiT. Typical Marokai. Such scum.

The sad thing is, what you did/doing is hurting PiT more then Marokai ever could. But I don't know the whole story, so I'll bite my lips for now.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2009, 05:44:16 PM »

DWDL/Xahar! (lol)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »

I'm shackled by the fact that it's illegal in Atlasia to post these PMs and truly expose Hamilton's lies in this thread and elsewhere. If I could, it would show all of us that you and PiT were truly in it together, and all the deals he offered to the LNF, among other things.

You're trying several things here. Including just making shit up that directly contradict what I have sitting in my PM box. You're also trying to make this all about you, and throw yourself in front of PiT to protect him. All of these things are lies and schemes, in a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from where it should rightfully be.

Give it up. The jig is over.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2009, 05:49:55 PM »

The sad thing is, what you did/doing is hurting PiT more then Marokai ever could. But I don't know the whole story, so I'll bite my lips for now.

I don't see how it hurts PiT. Maybe I wanted it to hurt PiT. That would have been better for the plan, but since everyone now knows that we bullied PiT into doing it, people are going to see through my attempts to make PiT look bad

Why would you want to "make" PiT look bad. What kind of sick f**k are you.

well i think they should know. but whatever. We will let them keep on guessing.

The fact that you are in on some secret that you aren't divulging, doesn't speak very well of you either, you know. So don't parade the fact that you know about it around like some BS accomplishment.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2009, 05:53:16 PM »

And now you're just lying to everyone because I'm unable to post the PMs. While I'm shackled by the law, you're free to take advantage of the situation and make everything up, because it looks just as credible on the surface.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2009, 05:53:34 PM »

And now you're just lying to everyone because I'm unable to post the PMs. While I'm shackled by the law, you're free to take advantage of the situation and make everything up, because it looks just as credible on the surface.

Lying about what?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2009, 05:55:29 PM »

Lying about what?

The idea that PiT wasn't very involved is a hilarious falsehood. I have the PMs to prove it, but since the PMs rely on the permission of those who wouldn't be seen in a flattering light by their posting, I'll never get it.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

I'm shackled by the fact that it's illegal in Atlasia to post these PMs and truly expose Hamilton's lies in this thread and elsewhere. If I could, it would show all of us that you and PiT were truly in it together, and all the deals he offered to the LNF, among other things.

You're trying several things here. Including just making shit up that directly contradict what I have sitting in my PM box. You're also trying to make this all about you, and throw yourself in front of PiT to protect him. All of these things are lies and schemes, in a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from where it should rightfully be.

Give it up. The jig is over.

I don't need to save PiT. Who is PiT, really? He co-signed Yankee's wish to throw me under the bus. You're the one making sh**t up. I wish PiT was more involved, but then again, that would have killed the point of any of my actions. Obviously, it was my idea to bring dc-united in on my scheme.
^^^ I have the most control over him.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »

I would like to confirm a few details, for the public record as much as anything else.

1. The LNF member approached by PiT was me. I suppose that's obvious, but it needed to be said.

2. The proposed deal included all that has been mentioned here, and something else - which was rejected instantly. Details of this will not be posted by me here as it would only make matters more inflamed.

3. The parts of the deal put to the LNF as a party were rejected in our own odd little way. I think that nearly all of the co-chairs spoke on the issue and a consensus was reached relatively quickly. I think that the way that party dealt with this issue demonstrated both its democratic credentials and its principles. Despite our reputation as a joke party, we took this seriously and came to a serious decision through a serious process.

I will happily answer questions about the contents of PM's with the exception noted in point two. About people's motives, I know nothing and care less.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »

Lying about what?

The idea that PiT wasn't very involved is a hilarious falsehood. I have the PMs to prove it, but since the PMs rely on the permission of those who wouldn't be seen in a flattering light by their posting, I'll never get it.

Well if that is what you want to think. You are seriously underestimating my ability to manipulate people in that case.

Unfortunately I've been put in a position to where it's actually illegal to prove what I'm saying.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »

Lying about what?

Well if that is what you want to think. You are seriously underestimating my ability to manipulate people in that case.

Unfortunately I've been put in a position to where it's actually illegal to prove what I'm saying.

You can't prove it. Especially since Al confirmed previous statements of mine.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »

Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #123 on: October 18, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »

In order to save the game, there might be a huge development coming. Watch this space.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »

In order to save the game, there might be a huge development coming. Watch this space.

Oh! I just love surprises. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies