Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:14:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53372 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: October 18, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »

This game isn't worth all this sweat and blood. Time to rethink my involvement in "Atlasia" once again. Perhaps it has gotten too intense.

That'd be a shame.  Unlike most of the RPP, you have some dignity and some honor.

I'm having a lot of problems trusting anyone in my own party right now. I was trying to fix the image of the PCon party by making concessions and proposing reforms, but the same old games go on behind the scenes. This type of activity, of course, falls on me because I am the chairman. I'd hate for anyone to believe I have been behind any of the backstabbing, region stacking, zombie recruiting and the like, but obviously I'd wager many people do.

Losing one more voice of Sanity would not be good. Smiley

It may help the insane ones get their agenda through more quickly now. Cheesy

I fear you're not the only one having doubts about Atlasia right now. Atlasia could very well collapse to its previous state (similar to the collapse in early 2006) if some people don't grow up and quit taking this game so freakishly seriously. It is for the reason that I find Hamilton to be one of the most dangerous people in Atlasia. Not because I fear losing elections to him, but because I fear he will drive people away from this game with his behavior.

Xahar was doing this about a year ago. He thankfully doomed himself before it was too late. We can only hope Hamilton slips up sooner rather than later and destroys himself.

This has become more than a game. It has become a lifestyle for a lot of posters. To be honest, I haven't the time nor the interest to spend all my days online, nor am I interested in throwing people under the bus for my own gain (this is not a jab at anyone in particular). I just feel like there is so much espionage going on behind my back despite me trying to be respectful in all of this. It just isn't worth it. Becoming a permanent voter and occasional commentator seems to be the best rout and let the rest take its course.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »

I'll stay on as chair till after the election, but then I'm through. It's not worth this crap.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies