Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:18:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53416 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« on: October 19, 2009, 05:24:34 PM »

Can someone sum this up for me?  I was informed by PiT that he was going to try and set up Rocky to win if I didn't with second preference, but nowhere do I know anything beyond that.  And I've heard a lot of things on the private board, but I'm not going to say anything until I read the rest of the threads here. 

If what I think is correct, then yes, I am not going to win the Northeast race but alas I never thought I would I was just doing it to give us a candidate and planned on winning the seat in December instead.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »

I think Hamilton's problem is that he thinks he can act like me, the problem is he doesn't have a support group that will vote for him except for his zombie.  He basically destroyed his chances at a senate seat
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 05:36:52 PM »

I think Hamilton's problem is that he thinks he can act like me, the problem is he doesn't have a support group that will vote for him except for his zombie.  He basically destroyed his chances at a senate seat

It seems your own Presidential nominee didn't support you, nor your party chair. I think you are the one with less chances.
Once your zombies are gone, you are toast.  You have 0 actual support.  BTW, Duke supported me 100% and PiT, while his actions were reprehensible, kept me updated the whole time
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 03:15:08 PM »

It seems your own Presidential nominee didn't support you, nor your party chair. I think you are the one with less chances.

Everyone say hello to Soon-To-Be-Senate-Loser DWDL
OMG I have to wait until Decemeber, you have to wait forever
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 03:19:55 PM »

Hamilton leave your delusions for somewhere else, btw I heavily outperformed what everyone thought I would against Fritz FWIW
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »

Hamilton leave your delusions for somewhere else, btw I heavily outperformed what everyone thought I would against Fritz FWIW

No you didn't. Fritz certainly had more potential with the voters who weren't present than you did.
Alright, I defended you on this before, but now I see no reason to.  You weren't there, you don't know what you are talking about
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »

First Hamilton was trying to be me, now he's doing his best Xahar
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »

As far as the RPP-JCP alliance referred to, I plead ignorance as it was well before my time and officially duck the question. :-P

The JCP wasn't quite the same party then since we hadn't yet merged with the SDP...

Anyway, back then, abolishing regions and moving to a more European-style game were serious threats. The JCP and RPP were in line on these critical issues and united against them.
Yeah, the RPP didn't even contest that our most liberal member be on your ticket.  We just wanted to make sure regions were preserved to help our long-term goals
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 03:20:08 PM »

Haha, Sbane you can't keep me out of the senate, that what STV is all about
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »

Haha, Sbane you can't keep me out of the senate, that what STV is all about

We shall do our best.
But the hilarious part is, like Marokai, I can't be defeated.  As soon as I hit 20% of the vote, its over
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 05:04:19 PM »

I am not in an untouchable position, just fyi. I worry about my position like anyone else does.
Roll Eyes  C'mon man usually you are the honest one.  We all know that the JCP can pull you across the finish line quite easily
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 05:12:32 PM »

Don't worry, if things get rough and the numbers are slightly off, you'll still get in.  Just ask me Smiley
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

Yeah Marokai. Just force the other JCP candidate to invalidate their ballot!
Please stop your envy its just dumb at this point
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies