Rumours! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:48:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rumours! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rumours!  (Read 53382 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 18, 2009, 04:01:49 PM »

I had no serious intentions of endangering the prospects of any ProCon candidates, though I was hoping to set Rocky up so that he could at least win if it looked like DWTL wasn't going to. Not to mention that Xahar is still under sentence & cannot hold office, so supporting him would mean little.

But it really doesn't matter, because everything a member of the Atlasian right says is wrong.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:39:43 PM »

I have no right to ask for your forgiveness, but posting in this thread again is better than just hiding. With that said, I'm sorry to everyone. Fact is, I should have done better than helping Hamilton's plans. Judge me however you will; I have no right to complain.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 10:05:12 PM »

PiT is not MIA he mad a remark on this thread.

Two remarks, now three with this one.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »

Was there some deleted post about me?

I am happy to come clean about anything I may have said in our discussion. I think it may have been about PiT promising to keep me on as SoFA if he wins. I am obviously going to vote for someone who wants to keep me on a SoFA, it is one of my bigger issues. There was some rumours that had he won the last election, I would've been toast.

Not that I have anything against the ticket (well, I guess I do now), as I consider Smid to be a friend of mine, and would have had no problem voting for a ticket with him on it.

I believe any candidate would keep you on as SoFA. Who else wants to be SoFA or could be as good of a SoFA?

I know of a few.

I know one person in particular who said he'd like to be SoFA, though he ultimately said that he'd be fine with Earl staying on.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

Was there some deleted post about me?

I am happy to come clean about anything I may have said in our discussion. I think it may have been about PiT promising to keep me on as SoFA if he wins. I am obviously going to vote for someone who wants to keep me on a SoFA, it is one of my bigger issues. There was some rumours that had he won the last election, I would've been toast.

Not that I have anything against the ticket (well, I guess I do now), as I consider Smid to be a friend of mine, and would have had no problem voting for a ticket with him on it.

I believe any candidate would keep you on as SoFA. Who else wants to be SoFA or could be as good of a SoFA?

I know of a few.

I know one person in particular who said he'd like to be SoFA, though he ultimately said that he'd be fine with Earl staying on.

I am almost positive then that you were the only one considering it. I highly doubt Lief would not retain Earl after he already did once.

I actually was leaning against appointing that person anyway, for reasons that could be embarrassing to that person if revealed. So it is likely that I would have retained Earl regardless.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 03:45:03 PM »

Hamilton leave your delusions for somewhere else, btw I heavily outperformed what everyone thought I would against Fritz FWIW

No you didn't. Fritz certainly had more potential with the voters who weren't present than you did.
Alright, I defended you on this before, but now I see no reason to.  You weren't there, you don't know what you are talking about

He is just mad because we mad him leave the party DWTL. He isn't going far.
I thought hamilton left on his own. I didn't know he was kicked out. Shocked

Correct, he did leave on his own. At the same time, he would have been kicked out had he stayed.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »

Hamilton leave your delusions for somewhere else, btw I heavily outperformed what everyone thought I would against Fritz FWIW

No you didn't. Fritz certainly had more potential with the voters who weren't present than you did.
Alright, I defended you on this before, but now I see no reason to.  You weren't there, you don't know what you are talking about

He is just mad because we mad him leave the party DWTL. He isn't going far.
I thought hamilton left on his own. I didn't know he was kicked out. Shocked

Correct, he did leave on his own. At the same time, he would have been kicked out had he stayed.

Actually I could have made the vote go in my favor. But it was only a good excuse for me to finally leave, something I probably should have done when you and Tmth left had you guys beens erious about it.

No you couldn't have you loser!

I don't really get the point of that comeback. Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »

Haha, Sbane you can't keep me out of the senate, that what STV is all about

We shall do our best.
But the hilarious part is, like Marokai, I can't be defeated.  As soon as I hit 20% of the vote, its over

20% of the vote is an awful lot. Must mean you are the only candidate running.

In reality he only needs 16.7%, though.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »

I am not in an untouchable position, just fyi. I worry about my position like anyone else does.

Just because you worry about your position, doesn't mean you are correct in doing so. Nixon worried about losing to McGovern in 1972, after all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies