Obama administration says medical marijuana users will be left alone (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:24:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama administration says medical marijuana users will be left alone (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama administration says medical marijuana users will be left alone  (Read 2184 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 19, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »

I really really really hope this doesn't become a political football.  GOP isn't that cruel, is it?  (rhetorical)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 10:41:45 AM »

I really really really hope this doesn't become a political football.  GOP isn't that cruel, is it?  (rhetorical)

This isn't a winning issue to oppose. The Republicans don't have anything to gain.

I mean, would a GOP-DEA and Justice Department start throwing cancer patients in jail again?  assuming that Obama is actually true to his word.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »

This isn't a winning issue to oppose. The Republicans don't have anything to gain.

I mean, would a GOP-DEA and Justice Department start throwing cancer patients in jail again?  assuming that Obama is actually true to his word.

Well now that Obama's people run the Justice Department that means that they wouldn't be charged.

supposedly, and I understand that.  question is if/when the GOP regains the executive do they simply reverse these pseudoprogressive marijuana policies and return to the dark ages?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies