Teresa Heinz's 12.3% EFFECTIVE tax rate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:29:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Teresa Heinz's 12.3% EFFECTIVE tax rate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Teresa Heinz's 12.3% EFFECTIVE tax rate  (Read 8678 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: October 16, 2004, 07:46:40 PM »

TeReZa makes more money a year then Bush is worth! She makes 50 million a year according to her tax returns.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 11:13:28 PM »

What does that have to with anything?

Philip, based on your angry and impulsive statements I doubted you have the temperment for a high-powered job.

Gov't does things that cost money. Gov't gets the money to do these things through taxes.

Philip, you seem to lack the maturity to grasp this fairly simple idea. And people who can't deal with this reality don't normally draw $200K+ paychecks.

I've said before that I'm 16. So no, believe it or not, I'm not making $200,000+ at 16 years old. I'm such a failure.

Maybe when you grow-up and actually have to deal with money you'll have opinions better grounded in reallity.

Collective,

How about we cool it down a bit and stop insulting Republicans and those who disagree with your "truths".
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2004, 01:23:36 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Tell you what. When you Bush supporters grow-up and start dealing with reality instead of hallucenating your Neo Con never-never land, I'll stop pointing-out that you guys are completely immature and ignorant about policy.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, I'll tell you what.  How about you quit trying to characterize Republicans as underage hacks.  I'm sure there are a few more Dems and Independants fitting that description since we have all the stereotypical old misers filling our ranks.  Sounds like you are the one who needs to grow up by making a logical response instead of ad hominem attacks.

Have you read the premise of this thread?

Collective,

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies