So what are your plans this weekend and what are you drinking?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:10:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So what are your plans this weekend and what are you drinking?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: So what are your plans this weekend and what are you drinking?  (Read 3943 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »

Calling for candidates is such a pain. The old people want to share their life stories with you, and the other ones are mostly just rude.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »

Movies tomorrow, Dad's birthday Saturday, and then football Sunday. Oh, and I doubt I'll be drinking(I don't drink).

Very smart

Movies tomorrow, Dad's birthday Saturday, and then football Sunday. Oh, and I doubt I'll be drinking(I don't drink).

No wonder you're such an arse.

Very Stupid.

I wonder if large amounts of alcohol will make talking to Virginia voters more bearable. Probably.
I always drink before making phone calls for Christie because otherwise you want to kill yourself

Your sitting down to dinner and all of the sudden the phone rings and its some drunk idiot wanting you to go out and vote for Christie. I am sure that works real well at getting Corzine relected by an even bigger margin. Tongue
I get buzzed, not full on plastered

Maybe so, but in my experience drinker will often underestimate there consumption, but whatever.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 10:52:09 PM »

Good job for not drinking and tell your Dad we said Happy Birthday.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 10:55:57 PM »

Last weekend I went to a large party that lasted from Friday until early Sunday morning. This weekend I think I'd like to be by my lonesome, just my computer and I.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »

We flew my sister down to Melbourne for the weekend as an early Christmas present. I picked her up from the airport yesterday and we did some sight-seeing around town. Today she's shopping with my wife. Tonight we go to Lygon Street for dinner (sensational Italian restaurants - we'll be going to our favourite), and maybe some drinking before and after dinner - beforehand, perhaps a champaign bar that's opened in the Melbourne GPO building a few months back, or possibly meeting at Young and Jackson so she can meet the famous portrait of Chloe (you can google if you're interested, I'm sure it will come up). After dinner drinks, if they're happening, will most likely be at our favourite cocktail bar - 1806, which I think I have mentioned previously. It's named after the year in which the word "cocktail" first appeared in a dictionary, and their menu is arranged chronologically, and provides detail about the cocktail, when it was created and so on. We'll have further sightseeing tomorrow, I'm not sure what yet, possibly the Art Gallery, or the Old Melbourne Jail to see Ned Kelly's armour, or perhaps Cook's Cottage. Tomorrow night will be at home with good wine and perhaps some spirits. Sunday morning we're going to brunch/breakfast at a neighbourhood cafe where the food is amazing and possibly lunch at a Greek restaurant in town, on the riverside. Possibly have a look around some more of town then, too, before taking my sister back to the airport for her flight home.
East Coast Republican

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GRANDPA
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 12:43:20 AM »

Calling for candidates is such a pain. The old people want to share their life stories with you, and the other ones are mostly just rude.

That is when they even pick up the phone.  Can't say I blame them though, if it is a number I do not recognize 90% of the time I don't pick up either.

Anyway as far as my weekend, tomorrow night going for one of my friends's birthday's.  Sat working afternoon and evening, not sure what I am doing after.  Sunday = at least 10 hours of Football.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 12:48:05 AM »
« Edited: October 23, 2009, 12:56:39 AM by Howard Baker »

I plan on seeing Saw VI with the ladies. I plan on taking them back to my place afterwards so we get better acquainted and when we all get that boogy feeling, we break down and party on the bed.

Don't worry, they're all over the age of 18, or so they claim.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2009, 02:59:13 AM »

Drinking a boot at Schroeder's tomorrow evening. 80 oz...... who knows what will happen after that.  Not sure about Saturday, probably just staying home. Sunday I will either be at West Fest, the 40th anniversary of Woodstock, or driving down the PCH with the top down on a brand new VW Eos. Cheesy
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2009, 04:23:56 AM »

We're really going to be celebrating tonight - we just received some pretty good news!
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 10:59:42 AM »

I'll be visiting my uncle in the Odenwald sunday. I drank applewine and a little spirit of hazelnut last night.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »

Yes, alcohol is evil.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »

Yeah, I really don't think he cares about strangers on a political forum, but thanks anyway.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »

Yeah, I really don't think he cares about strangers on a political forum, but thanks anyway.

Ha, he's probably a smart man, then.  Especially when he gets a load of the characters on THIS forum. Tongue  Just tell him your "friends" wish him a happy birthday.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

I just got some Firefly Sweet Tea vodka for next weekends festivities. Cheesy
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »

I've come to dislike alcohol and rarely use it.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 06:45:14 PM »

This was a good/bad weekend of drinking.  Before playing football I did two quad-shots (if that's what you can call it), but the third one I tried to answer the phone with double shot in my hand and spilled it on an open cut
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »

I will be in Hong Kong this weekend. That is all I know. Hopefully some cute Chinese judge will get the hots for me. The weekend after that I will be in Thailand, where I know I will be drinking something, among other things. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »

I will be in Hong Kong this weekend. That is all I know. Hopefully some cute Chinese judge will get the hots for me. The weekend after that I will be in Thailand, where I know I will be drinking something, among other things. Smiley

Maybe you and opie can get together!!
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 07:57:15 PM »

Maybe you and opie can get together!!

This would be great.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies