CT - Gov. Rell's Staff Got Advance Peek at Quinnipiac Poll Results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:02:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Process
  Polling (Moderator: muon2)
  CT - Gov. Rell's Staff Got Advance Peek at Quinnipiac Poll Results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CT - Gov. Rell's Staff Got Advance Peek at Quinnipiac Poll Results  (Read 3320 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: November 01, 2009, 11:56:10 PM »
« edited: November 02, 2009, 12:00:33 AM by Lunar »

Yeah no one reads this board, I was tempted to post this in either US Discussion or Governor Elections,

Rell is no longer 100% safe and the big Q polling operation just took a serious credibility hit

Of course, "non-partisan" partisan polling operations HAVE been slipping presidents advance numbers, or letting the White House tack on their own questions to an upcoming national poll...since when, the 1940s?  I'm too lazy to look it up in one of these books I have, but I'm pretty sure it's been going on since before the national SRS was even attempted.  And the proper medium to fund these sorts of things is either for free [tacking on your own questions] or through your national party committee, not government funds, even if both are illegal.  You can have government funds analyzing the polling for you though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies