America: Dark Age Sim
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:44:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  America: Dark Age Sim
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: America: Dark Age Sim  (Read 1112 times)
ModernWhig
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 06, 2009, 03:56:07 PM »

Dark Age America
I'm thinking of possibly starting a new simulation set in a unrealistic place for time matters (American; Dark Ages) with only a couple of nations to start out until we grow bigger. (Which would take time).

I have everything ready to go but boards (invisionfree hopefully) and a map. If anyone is interested in helping Admin just pm me.

It is 400 AD. The normal world as we know it, collapsed. Half of the earth suffered from a gigantic tsunami and was no more. A new world map broke out all that was left was America, new people came to power. The Overmans (F. 350 AD) took control of most of the Western part of the new world. They are more warlike people and aren't as technological advanced.

Then after a uprising in what was left of South the Northeast the Galgarians took over (F. 380 AD). They were generally more balanced out than other nations in terms of warfare and technology.

Other nations include the Dakios (Found in South) and Montosos (Found in North Central), Frantons (Found in Canada).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies