Paterson Launches Unusual Ad Campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:28:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Paterson Launches Unusual Ad Campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paterson Launches Unusual Ad Campaign  (Read 1449 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:15:04 AM »

I'm not going to make fun of these, but these were obviously carefully constructed to launch right after the election, and also, Paterson has hired Ickes, an incredibly influential fellow in the NYC labor union circles...

While Paterson is still more likely than not to be shoved aside one way or the other in a primary [he doesn't even have African-American support over Cuomo], he is taking his reelection seriously.

see 'em here:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1109/Air_Paterson.html
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »

What is it with Republicans expressing sympathies for Governor Paterson?

Well, he's governed somewhat conservative economically for a Democratic governor and has been willing to make extremely unpopular decisions to balance the budget...

personally, I admire him for his sense of humor, which is world-class for politicians.  I mean, there are some great videos out there if you know NY politics and whatnot, but just when he said that he might run for president after Obama because "Once you go black, you never go back" is enough to pretty much earn my vote for life.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies